Gun control debate (merged)

Yet you live on every word of FoxNews and Rush Limbaugh. The "fake news" angle is the weakest and most ridiculous argument right-wingers try to make. It's just a Trump talking point that has no place in reality, but has turned into some silly rallying cry for the right.

Rallied all the way to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave for 8 years

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
examples please

NY appeals court upholds ruling that Trump can't block people on Twitter

When Trump Blocks You on Twitter, He’s Violating the First Amendment

The President Poses a Clear and Present Danger to the First Amendment

The First Amendment: what it really means for free speech and why Donald Trump is trampling on it

"These purported “conservative” voices include far-right conspiracy theorist and InfoWars founder Alex Jones – perhaps best known for perpetuating the lie that the mass shooting at Sandy Hook elementary school that killed 20 children and six adults was a hoax – and white supremacists, including Paul Nehlen, among others."

Wow - I'm not even sure most of you sheep believe this one.

But you fell for it because the highest percentages of those are suicide. But I guess your gonna blame those evil guns for them. Lol such a shame to go through life with an extremely low IQ.

Winning BIGLY!
Says someone who voted for Trump and regurgitates FoxNews. Lol. #sheep

Or if you don't have the sack to own a gun then you don't have to
Says someone who needs a gun to feel safe from the big bad world out there. You're the one who needs to grow a sack. Generally gun owners like you are over compensating for something else.

Says someone who needs a gun to feel safe from the big bad world out there. You're the one who needs to grow a sack. Generally gun owners like you are over compensating for something else.

And snowflakes like you are wondering what I'm hiding looks like

2 out of 3 Nancy.
I think any reasonable person knows what really happened in 2000 but that's fine. 2016 was a huge mistake by the Dems running HRC and I have no problem admitting it as I can actually admit when my party is wrong unlike you reds who will support Trump no matter how despicable he is.

I think any reasonable person knows what happened in 2000 but that's fine. 2016 was a huge mistake by the Dems running HRC and I have no problem admitting it as I can actually admit when my party is wrong unlike you reds.

Yes George Bush won and the Democrats counties started manufacturing votes. Your party is squarely behind the oldest whitest most senile person imaginable. Lol. This is to easy. Go back to your mom's basement and play your play station

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Yes George Bush won and the Democrats counties started manufacturing votes. Your party is squarely behind the oldest whitest most senile person imaginable. Lol. This is to easy. Go back to your mom's basement and play your play station
You voted for the most racist, xenophobic, sexist, misogynistic candidate ever and are proud of it. Go buy another MAGA hat and find out where your next "rally" will be.

Last edited:
Prove it.

And mid-level... lol

There is only one hospital in the entire state of TN that isn’t mid-level, and it ain’t UT.
Really? Might want to check your facts especially since we’ve personally hosted 28 hospital systems in the past 2 years from 12 states (including Vandy) who is trying to learn about creating the innovate programs UTMC has created to deal with drug addicted patients and others. Magnet status, TNCPE status, consistently listed as among the best.

But please tell us more about your “high level” hospital that you were complaining about earlier this month as not even being prepared for corona. UT has been on top of it and continues to operate just fine

Reactions: BennesseeVols
As old white people die off and the Republican party continues to shrink this disparity will only get larger too. Sorry sheep.

and along with it all the $$$$. Hope you enjoy your poor and miserable life.

As old white people die off and the Republican party continues to shrink this disparity will only get larger too. Sorry sheep.

Speaking of herds of sheep .. You better hope this virus doesn’t last too long , it seems to favor Democratic strongholds .

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back