Gun control debate (merged)

LMFAO!!!!! Those are both commerce transactions and you most definitely do go thru a NICS check. The famous “gun show loophole” strikes again! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stills big fat goose egg. What else ya got?

I love these people that get their info from the left wing propaganda machine . It’s fun .

Again it is already against the law to buy a firearm at a gun show or online without a FFL. Private sales between individuals are impossible to ever regulate period. There is nothing to preemptively stop that.
The fact you think some meaningless law would keep criminals from obtaining firearms is hilarious

Like I said earlier, make illegal gun dealing a federal crime, then enforce it. Not rocket science.

Background checks are only required if you purchase a gun through a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL), which includes retailers (anyone from Walmart to mom and pop shops) and some individuals. You do not need to undergo a background check if you buy a gun online, through a gun show, or through some private sales.

Speak for yourself

giphy (3).gif

Reactions: NorthDallas40
LMAO you haven’t understood a single damn thing thus far OT are willfully ignoring what you have comprehended. I thought you wanted honest discussion?

Ok, so, once again, how does the US compare to other countries on gun violence? It’s a completely relevant, scientific question to pose. Answer it and let’s discuss, or ignore it and let’s just write it off as you choose to ignore it.

What did I interpret, or misinterpret according to you?

Ok let’s get this out of the way . Do you agree that the 2a is talking about a well regulated militia , And (also ) that it specifically says our rights to bear arms shall not be infringed upon ?

That’s fine, so what is my original source’s credibility? Because yours is garbage, that was the point.

What a disappointing response. "My source is awesome, yours is gargage." Whether or not we saw eye to eye on everything I'd thought better of you than that. To the point the BEST your observation could be made to uphold is the CDC has a harder time justifying certain firearm studies. Of course, that didn't prevent Obama from giving us the Priorities for Research to Reduce the Threat of Firearm-Related Violence in 2013. Also, as pointed out in the article (and the onus is on you to controvert)

"And despite the media headlines, the federal government has also generously funded firearms research, spending over $43 million between 2015 and 2018. In 2016 and 2017, the National Institute of Justice gave a total of $1.3 million to just one group headed by Boston University gun control advocate Michael Siegel."

And of course that doesn't include the untold millions spent via other financial input. That the subject isn't constantly having money thrown at studies can only come from people who haven't had said studies elicit the changes they want or simply people want to keep their jobs justified.

Reactions: 37L1
Ok, so, once again, how does the US compare to other countries on gun violence? It’s a completely relevant, scientific question to pose. Answer it and let’s discuss, or ignore it and let’s just write it off as you choose to ignore it.
It’s been answered and you refuse to accept it. Go find a graph which excludes suicide.

And we still aren’t going to agree on legislation bypassing the constitution!

Still 0.000 what else ya got.

Smh . Repeating my answer to the question over and over doesn’t do anything to further your argument .

Pointing out facts to support your position but ignoring everything else is disingenuous and means you aren’t to be taken seriously.

It’s been answered and you refuse to accept it. Go find a graph which excludes suicide.

And we still aren’t going to agree on legislation bypassing the constitution!

Still 0.000 what else ya got.

You can’t cherry pick the dead people you wish acknowledge.

VN Store

Back