Gun control debate (merged)

Gun advocate here.

I dont carry. Even though I have faced an attempted mugging.

Does it being an inanimate object make it more dangerous somehow? I would argue no. Its inanimate. It is completely neutral. It literally cant be anything but. If you dont understand that simple fact I question your outlook on reality.
So guns and sticks pose the same level of danger because both are inamminate objects? Surely you are not actually arguing that.

An 11-year-old girl brought a loaded AR-15 to the Idaho statehouse

Accompanied by her grandfather, Charles, an 11-year-old girl named Bailey Nielsen carried a loaded AR-15 and appeared before a panel at the Idaho statehouse in order to make the point that more people should be able to carry concealed handguns in the state, according to AP.

People live in fear, terrified of that which they do not understand. She’s been shooting since she was 5 years old. She got her first deer with this weapon at 9. She carries it responsibly. She knows how not to put her finger on the trigger,” Charles told lawmakers. Bailey did not say anything at the hearing.

Another child activist being exploited by her family.

QUYCQN5S3ZAYXLDY5WQTT2TMCM.jpg

Accompanied by her grandfather, Charles, an 11-year-old girl named Bailey Nielsen carried a loaded AR-15 and appeared before a panel at the Idaho statehouse in order to make the point that more people should be able to carry concealed handguns in the state, according to AP.

People live in fear, terrified of that which they do not understand. She’s been shooting since she was 5 years old. She got her first deer with this weapon at 9. She carries it responsibly. She knows how not to put her finger on the trigger,” Charles told lawmakers. Bailey did not say anything at the hearing.

Yep that’s stupid, her grandfather and dad needs to be kicked in the nuts.

We have two 9 year olds in the news this week. A 9 year old boy brought to a political town hall to ask a politician on camera to help him tell the world he’s gay , and this girl holding a firearm . You chose to go with the one that’s being taught responsible firearm safety and how to handle one , to point out the family exploiting a child ? 🤔

We have two 9 year olds in the news this week. A 9 year old boy brought to a political town hall to ask a politician on camera to help him tell the world he’s gay , and this girl holding a firearm . You chose to go with the one that’s being taught responsible firearm safety and how to handle one , to point out the family exploiting a child ? 🤔
Yes because they are not the same. The only similarity is that they are kids.

Reactions: bnhunt
They are the same and both sets of parents need to be kicked in the nuts.
One spoke, one didn't.
One was at a town hall meeting, one was in front of legislatures during a hearing.
Unless this girl was a boy before and came out of the transgender closet, they're not the same.

One spoke, one didn't.
One was at a town hall meeting, one was in front of legislatures during a hearing.
Unless this girl was a boy before and came out of the transgender closet, they're not the same.

The parents are the same, both exploiting their kids for their politics.

You should really take a reading comprehension class sometime.

They are the same and both sets of parents need to be kicked in the nuts.
I would want to know the level of involvement from the kid(s). Did they suggest going with the parents, was it their idea to bring a gun/come out? Were they pressured.

If the first two are yes, and the last is no, I see nothing wrong with it. Kids getting involved at an early age is fine with me, still cant vote but they can be heard or seen. Hopefully in both cases the parents sat down and talked thru the pros and cons.

I would want to know the level of involvement from the kid(s). Did they suggest going with the parents, was it their idea to bring a gun/come out? Were they pressured.

If the first two are yes, and the last is no, I see nothing wrong with it. Kids getting involved at an early age is fine with me, still cant vote but they can be heard or seen. Hopefully in both cases the parents sat down and talked thru the pros and cons.

The state legislatures had to OK this beforehand unless you can just open carry in court in Idaho.

VN Store

Back