Gun control debate (merged)

Should Tennessee counties and conservative counties in other states start doing this as well?

There are at least 2 TN counties that have declared 2A sanctuary status. I can see a day when the leftists take over Davidson and surrounding counties and more will declare 2A sanctuary.

Missouri is getting ahead of the eventual drastic gun control action from DC. I wrote recently to the TN Guv, State Senators and Reps advocating constitutional carry and received no reply. This is one of many I have sent on various subjects in the past year with no replies. It seems right now there is no taste for being proactive to expand gun rights in this sate.

Missouri Bills Take on Federal Gun Control; Past, Present and Future
Missouri Bills Take on Federal Gun Control; Past, Present and Future | | Tenth Amendment Center Blog

Do the dimocrats know where the majority of National Guard members come from?

Not only will this never happen, this begins to pull in a bunch of other rights and laws.

This is also something that the National Guard is not trained to do, even if you could find someone to do it.

Do the dimocrats know where the majority of National Guard members come from?

Calling out the national guard to enforce gun laws ? Oh yeah I can see the headlines now ... “Democrats use national guard to take away voters 2a .rights ” Under that will read .. “firearm sales triple across the country , Trumps popularity rises and now leads all Dem candidates in latest poll . “

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
The linked website provides updates on the 2A status in Virginia. They added 6 last night for a total of 84! There are 95 counties and 38 independent cities (133 total). Guv Buckwheat and his leftist commie band now realize they are not going to steamroll the state citizens. I sure hope this woke a lot of rural people up in Virginia and they get out and vote in future elections.

VCDL Page - Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc.

Jacked up. Good job gun laws.

Just think if she had followed the laws she could have been beat up peacefully and been just another statistic.

I really dont want to live somewhere where a woman cant defend herself from a man.
She should have been a better shot and he wouldn't have posted bail.:cool:

This is the very reason why that argument of “ we need more gun control “ does not work on me .

And the left has laughed at us before for suggesting this type of thing could happen
It doesnt matter, the only two ways leftists could even attempt to "confiscate" guns is by law enforcement or the military and 85% of both groups are pro-Constitution and pro 2A so it would never ever happen...not to mention physically and logistically impossible

It doesnt matter, the only two ways leftists could even attempt to "confiscate" guns is by law enforcement or the military and 85% of both groups are pro-Constitution and pro 2A so it would never ever happen...not to mention physically and logistically impossible

law enforcement couldn't even if they agreed.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
A .44 magnum is not an enjoyable gun to shoot. JMHO. It's COOL... but not really all that enjoyable

Neither is the 454 or the 50 except for getting to see the holes they make .
I had a Thompson Center Contender in a .35 cal. Whalen that was worse to shoot than my 454 casull and my .50 cal . I have the scar to prove it . Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: joevol33
law enforcement couldn't even if they agreed.
or wouldnt....the only ones that would even try would be some left leaning feds like ATF or DEA but even then, they would never succeed...even if 100% of all military/LE were for gun confiscation, it still would be impossible in the US

A .44 magnum is not an enjoyable gun to shoot. JMHO. It's COOL... but not really all that enjoyable

Actually in an auto that weighs over 4lb I'm betting it's not that bad at all unless you really have a recoil aversion. OTOH a S&W 329PD at well under 2lb will make your hair stand on end. Same cartridge, vastly different shooting experience.

Actually in an auto that weighs over 4lb I'm betting it's not that bad at all unless you really have a recoil aversion. OTOH a S&W 329PD at well under 2lb will make your hair stand on end. Same cartridge, vastly different shooting experience.
I have shot a .44 DE and it sucks. Fired one round and I was done. And standing beside someone shooting it isn’t much better. You can feel the pressure wave off the muzzle when they fire. I don’t get the interest.

VN Store

Back