Gun control debate (merged)

Loophole - an ambiguity or inadequacy in the law or a set of rules. How are you using the term?

Definitely done now, since I have to explain "loophole" to the 2a nuts.

Calling something a "loophole" implies someone is getting away with something, they're not. Per the law it's legal or it's not. There are no "loopholes".

And again you're done because your hypocrisy is on full display. You have yet to answer the question about what other rights/protections we should take away from legal immigrants/residents.

Please explain your meaning when you use the word 'nuts' when describing those that value the 2nd Amendment.

This is what is so interesting about the left. I have not seen anyone here that you seem to disdain so much wanting to restrict any of YOUR constitutional rights even though they don't agree with what you say. I don't recall anyone referring to leftists as 1st amendments 'nuts'. While I don't agree with you, it is your right to be heard.

I can't remember anyone on the left labeling a person a "1A nut" or "4th A nut". Both of those are pretty damn important amendments too.

Not as much as GOP suppresses it. McConnell literally called making Election Day a national holiday a power grab by Democrats.

It would be. Only .gov employees would be guaranteed the day off, a better option would be to have election weekends. Make "election day" a Friday, Sat and Sun.

Reactions: LouderVol
My whole family is in one of those counties, and like I told them the Sheriff will enforce any laws passed.
A good amount of the sheriffs in the counties where these have passed are speaking at these events saying they will not enforce any new law. One sheriff even said he would deputise every citizen in the county to protect their 2A rights.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
A good amount of the sheriffs in the counties where these have passed are speaking at these events saying they will not enforce any new law. One sheriff even said he would deputise every citizen in the county to protect their 2A rights.

I know what they are saying, I'll just have to believe it to see it. Remember VA is a Commonwealth and has some really screwed up laws.

VN Store

Back