Gun control debate (merged)

One for @The Ron Mexico

woman-with-gun-jpg.10249

I'm pretty sure @Freak won't allow the "AK-47 bra" pics I have picked out. So, I'll move on.

Oldie, but goodie. Meet Michelle Viscusi. Model, US Army National Guard, All American gal.

mwvcio-jpg.10279

I missed the forward assist but I thought they had the same barrel?

M16s and M16A1s had the same barrel. A2s went heavy barrel and with the upgraded rear sight. All had the circular hand guards as well.

Israel uses/used a lot of A1s for reserves and militia forces. Fun history fact, they also had a significant number of M1 carbines for their reserve forces as well.

M16s and M16A1s had the same barrel. A2s went heavy barrel and with the upgraded rear sight. All had the circular hand guards as well.

Israel uses/used a lot of A1s for reserves and militia forces. Fun history fact, they also had a significant number of M1 carbines for their reserve forces as well.
If you find an M1 carbine with the full SN stamped in the stock it is most likely imported from Israel.

There's stupid...there's felony stupid...and then there's weapons-grade stupid.

This one checks all three boxes. With some stupid still left over.

I’m so glad I was born when I was , I know me and I would have never made it through this overly sensitive school system we have today . I wouldn’t be alone though , about 90% of my classmates wouldn’t have either .

Reactions: DynaLo
Somehow ( obviously a mistake ) while scouring the net for gun kills in other countries , EL skipped over this headline grabber in Paris . Now he will probably say there wasn’t a gun involved but the cops , I guess , finally found a gun to kill this fool with . The French government demanded they hand over their firearms to them and they can’t even protect themselves .

Knife attacker kills 4 people at Paris police headquarters - CNN

Reactions: joevol33
Somehow ( obviously a mistake ) while scouring the net for gun kills in other countries , EL skipped over this headline grabber in Paris . Now he will probably say there wasn’t a gun involved but the cops , I guess , finally found a gun to kill this fool with . The French government demanded they hand over their firearms to them and they can’t even protect themselves .

Knife attacker kills 4 people at Paris police headquarters - CNN
Sounds like work place violence. Guy used to be a cop.

Jacked up situation.

VN Store

Back