More bad news for Fla?

secking

Gators, what are y’all hearing? More suspensions coming, hearing drug tests but also Title IX was brought up by Stampini?

Gators, what are y’all hearing? More suspensions coming, hearing drug tests but also Title IX was brought up by Stampini?

Speculation on the suspension part is "multiple suspensions possible ". Weve all seen this before though. Suspended against Upstate School of the Blind, but back before UT game.

Speculation on the suspension part is "multiple suspensions possible ". Weve all seen this before though. Suspended against Upstate School of the Blind, but back before UT game.
Yeah, Luke basically confirmed one suspension is coming, starting cornerback? Will UF play them against Miami then sit them a different game?

LW can correct me but I think Stewart and Huggins play in the secondary and Slaton is a DT.

Correct.

Stewart was becoming quite the playmaker in the secondary. He made an acrobatic pick against JG, and sealed the LSU game with a pick six. He was also suspended a game or two last season, so he has traces of knucklehead in his DNA.

Huggins emerged as a playmaker in spring ball, which may have indirectly led to Chris Steele looking elsewhere. It remains to be seen how big a loss this is, given he hasn’t played a down for us.

Slaton was the DT your tailback creamed and knocked out on the way to scoring UT’s final TD against us last season. We’re deep on the DL, so his loss for a game or two shouldn’t kill us.

Not sure how serious their alleged infractions were, so some might be out longer than others.

All that said, 0-12.

Last edited:
Correct.

Stewart was becoming quite the playmaker in the secondary. He was also suspended a game or two last season, so he has traces of knucklehead in his DNA.

Huggins emerged as a playmaker in spring ball, which may have indirectly led to Chris Steele looking elsewhere. It remains to be seen how big a loss this is, given he hasn’t played a down for us.

Slaton was the DT your tailback creamed and knocked out on the way to scoring UT’s final TD last season. We’re deep on the DL, so his loss for a game or two shouldn’t kill us.

All that said, 0-12.
While not funny, thats funny.

Correct.

Stewart was becoming quite the playmaker in the secondary. He made an acrobatic pick against JG, and sealed the LSU game with a pick six. He was also suspended a game or two last season, so he has traces of knucklehead in his DNA.

Slaton was the DT your tailback creamed and knocked out on the way to scoring UT’s final TD against us last season. We’re deep on the DL, so his loss for a game or two shouldn’t kill us.

Not sure how serious their alleged infractions were, so some might be out longer than others.

All that said, 0-12.
Thanks

T.J. Slaton, Brad Stewart and John Huggins are suspended.

Word is Huggins' suspension is indefinite, so there's your Title IX smoke....stay tuned...

Reactions: LouderVol
Yep, Rogers was a nice get.

Nothing official on the suspensions as of yet, but there’s all kinds of underground chatter.

"I've committed to Florida but I'm not 100% 'committed' to them. Know what I mean? I'm still keeping my options open. I'm planning on taking an official visit to the University of Transfer Portal next month"
- Jahari Rogers

Suspensions in the secondary is also what I’m hearing.

Yay off-season.
Hey, more names seem to be circulating around the Title IX rumor, except it is about who the victim is, no other than Makensie Mason, Derek’s daughter. IF true, imagine the after game handshake will be very short.

Hey, more names seem to be circulating around the Title IX rumor, except it is about who the victim is, no other than Makensie Mason, Derek’s daughter. IF true, imagine the after game handshake will be very short.

I would be shocked if Mullen and Mason haven’t already had multiple conversations about the incident.

Lol, Days of Our Lives SEC edition.

Not that sexual assault is a laughing matter.

I heard/read about this as well. I heard it’s one player and it’s a sexual “harassment” issue as opposed to a sexual assault, and while both are serious, obviously an assault would be far more heavily punished. But it’s all rumor at this point, so I have no idea what’s true or false, how severe, etc.

With practice starting today, the team is in “beat Miami mode,” period.

Last edited:
I heard/read about this as well. I heard it’s one player and it’s a sexual “harassment” issue as opposed to a sexual assault, and while both are serious, obviously an assault would be far more heavily punished. But it’s all rumor at this point, so I have no idea what’s true or false, how severe, etc.

With practice starting today, the team is in “beat Miami mode,” period.
Thanks for the update, agree on the assault part. IF that’s true, that game will be awkward.

Reactions: Jaws

VN Store

Back