Monica Details Clinton Affair

The media is spinning in circles over this. First you have Monica where if this had been a Rep wold be the poster child of the women's movement....However, this was Bill Clinton! Who to back?

WHAT A STICKY MESS!

I agree with that point. Has sensitivity changed about lying under oath as president? And if so why? And if not how would you feel if trump was proven to lie under oath as a sitting president?
I'm thinking we're going to find out soon. It will probably boil down to what he was lying to cover up. An affair? He'll be impeached but the senate will not vote him out. Colluding or obstructing justice, not so sure.

I'm thinking we're going to find out soon. It will probably boil down to what he was lying to cover up. An affair? He'll be impeached but the senate will not vote him out. Colluding or obstructing justice, not so sure.
Yea but you didn’t answer the main point.

Colluding lol ....
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream until your dreams come true
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream until your dreams come true

He won’t be impeached. He’s already 3 steps ahead of the Dims. Maybe you’ll figure that out on your own without help.

VN Store

Back