Monday Practice #11 Highlights

I know info out of practice is sparse but I haven’t heard a single peep about Keyton. I haven’t even seen him on any of the videos. Any one heard anything? I was hopeful he’d be the number 2 wr this year.
Coach Pruitt, Tee and Chaney all had good things to say about Key last week. He'll be one of our top3 WRs, without a doubt I feel.

At 6’3” 215, Tillman may offer that physical presence that allowed JJ to be so successful. I’ve always been high on this kid...hope he shines.
We've got a new FR WR that is faster than Tillman and stands 6'5 230 lbs. Pruitt likes the big WRs.

Reactions: LittleVol
Any reason why there's no detailed practice description by Hubbs et al. Are they not attending or reporting or what?

Hate to tell you...but, age will dictate you willl....from your proctologist.

I hate those, actually refused it last several check ups. Put off having a colonoscopy till this year, I told the Dr. to do the finger test while he was at it since I would be asleep. He laughed, I said "I'm serious"
After I came to I asked him and he said yes he did and all is ok.

Reactions: butchna
I hate those, actually refused it last several check ups. Put off having a colonoscopy till this year, I told the Dr. to do the finger test while he was at it since I would be asleep. He laughed, I said "I'm serious"
Wish I’d have thought of that! Thought too much was going on and forgot my surgeon was a doctor.

One of the reporters, don't remember now was talking about Tillman not having speed.. I thought he was pretty fast.. Am I thinking of another WR? Wasn't he the WR that was blocking on one of the long runs by EG in the Vandy game?

One of the reporters, don't remember now was talking about Tillman not having speed.. I thought he was pretty fast.. Am I thinking of another WR? Wasn't he the WR that was blocking on one of the long runs by EG in the Vandy game?
Yes. And a broadcaster mistook him for JJ on one of his receptions.

I had my first one executed by a former Vandy OL who was my then MD. Ever seen an OL's fingers? Anyway he wrecked me and I was one and done. Then wifey is an RN so the harassment every year finally became overwhelming and I gave in BUT only after a new policy I instituted. My policy is I only choose primary care physicians now based on sex and ethnicity. If my in network list has a female asian, that's my first choice every time. However the last time I moved from the West to back South I chose a female as an obvious female asian was not on my list. I ended up with a Howard grad and she has small hands so I've been much more comfortable. I'm not one that likes it and backs into it is all I'm sayin' here. It's just part of my annual these days.

Any updates on how Covid is spreading with the Vols? Did they get all that under control?

Any updates on how Covid is spreading with the Vols? Did they get all that under control?
Go listen to the volquest.com podcast. They talk about it a good bit on the latest one. Short version is a lot of kids are out of practice at the moment. Of that group there are only a few actual positive cases, tons of ones that were exposed to it so they're being quarantined as if they have it, and a few non covid medical issues.

Pruitt seems upset that not all the schools have a universal what to do if exposed plan of action. At Tennessee, it looks like if you're exposed and didn't have a mask or violated the 6' thing then you get quarantined for 15 days no matter what. No amount of negative tests or lack of symptoms can get you back earlier. Other schools are reportedly doing it a bit different

Yes that was him on the vandy run. He's got pretty decent speed i think. Maybe not elite speed like Hyatt or Holiday, but I think he is plenty fast for an SEC receiver.

VN Store

Back