'24 MO WR Ryan Wingo (Texas commit)

If there were a Mt. Rushmore for bad/incompetent former Vols coaches, he'd be sniffing Sal Sunseri's armpits with Niedermeyer mouthbreathing beside them.

Was that the WR coach that wore cleats?

I don’t remember much of him, but what puts him on par with ole Sal?

Was that the WR coach that wore cleats?

I don’t remember much of him, but what puts him on par with ole Sal?
By the middle of the season, Butch was coaching the wide receivers. Brandon Johnson’s cousin posted on here that he was incompetent during his previous stint at Miami. Thought it was more hot noise from him until Fall camp. He was horrible at his job.

Reactions: PA Vol
This is one recruitment I have no idea how it’s gonna turn out.

Seems like Georgia, Miami, and Tennessee have the momentum different weeks.
I think he ends up at UGA. With Redell.

We get Matthews, and some other WRs or TEs we're not even talking about right now.
Still need get that burner, like Hyatt and White.

I have to seriously question Ryan's thought process in his recruitment when he really likes and thinks Kevin Beard (LOL at this guy how is he still a coach at a p5 program?) at Miami is a good coach to play for, and then to be primarily blocking for the RB's and TE's in UGA's offense is another head scratcher. I mean i don't fault Jaden Reddell for picking UGA, as they have a good track record recently at TE and their offense uses the TE a lot.

I'd feel the same for Sammy Brown if he picks UGA, they have a good track record at LB and a good D-line ahead of him to allow him to flourish. I think d-line is getting close to UGA's quicker than i ever thought was possible, and i believe our defense is a bit more fun to play in with our zone blitzing and shooting run gaps style, but you know it's just a preference thing.

Back to Wingo, not sure why he is even considering those 2 schools as a top flight WR. I mean if he was down to us, tOSU, USC, Bama, and LSU, those schools for WR's would make sense, but UGA and Miami? Seriously is this his top 3 right now?

I have to seriously question Ryan's thought process in his recruitment when he really likes and thinks Kevin Beard (LOL at this guy how is he still a coach at a p5 program?) at Miami is a good coach to play for, and then to be primarily blocking for the RB's and TE's in UGA's offense is another head scratcher. I mean i don't fault Jaden Reddell for picking UGA, as they have a good track record recently at TE and their offense uses the TE a lot.

I'd feel the same for Sammy Brown if he picks UGA, they have a good track record at LB and a good D-line ahead of him to allow him to flourish. I think d-line is getting close to UGA's quicker than i ever thought was possible, and i believe our defense is a bit more fun to play in with our zone blitzing and shooting run gaps style, but you know it's just a preference thing.

Back to Wingo, not sure why he is even considering those 2 schools as a top flight WR. I mean if he was down to us, tOSU, USC, Bama, and LSU, those schools for WR's would make sense, but UGA and Miami? Seriously is this his top 3 right now?

Miami is throwing a big bag just like last year in hopes of reeling someone in and likely the only reason they are on the list.

Are we not getting an OV?

He's literally in town right now and tomorrow on a visit before he heads to Nashville for the big On3 tourni. He's already said that he will visit UT officially in the fall under using the new OV rules. Wingo has obviously slowed his recruitment down and has become a fall \ december decision as of now.

Miami is throwing a big bag just like last year in hopes of reeling someone in and likely the only reason they are on the list.
Yes Miami is throwing NIL money around like candy, but if we were to believe Ryan's quotes the past couple of interviews he has said that NIL money is nothing and he wants to be developed for the NFL and wants to be drafted high, and the NIL is small potatoes and not important to him.

Yes Miami is throwing NIL money around like candy, but if we were to believe Ryan's quotes the past couple of interviews he has said that NIL money is nothing and he wants to be developed for the NFL and wants to be drafted high, and the NIL is small potatoes and not important to him.
Dude like that will have NiL anywhere he goes.

Hayes Fawcett may need a twatter ass dragging, VN.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
He has been on record saying we will get an Ov during the season. Don’t know if that’s still true but he’s supposed to wait till December to make a decision
I like the fact that we get an OV during the season if he's adamant about not announcing until this fall/winter. It's gives plenty of time for the summer visit "high" to wear off.

VN Store

Back