'22 MO WR Luther Burden (Missouri commit)

Go get ‘em Josh!

I am sure our offense could handle adding this burden and keep on rolling.

NB4
5cf49c187586a19992f5b2c363e52f8f8c1427d1r1-292-200_00.gif

I would take him, but is there a benefit of him leaving now? Does he get to redshirt?

If he doesn't play again this season then he can RS this year. Can't enter the portal until they announce the college playoff teams, will have 45 days to do so after that happens.

I watched a little of Mizzou and this kid flashes. Runs hard and is hard to bring down. Doubt he transfers tho, kids is probably just hella frustrated. Their offense is terrible.

Boutte and 2 others did the same thing at LSU and they were at practice the next day.

If he doesn't play again this season then he can RS this year. Can't enter the portal until they announce the college playoff teams, will have 45 days to do so after that happens.

I watched a little of Mizzou and this kid flashes. Runs hard and is hard to bring down. Doubt he transfers tho, kids is probably just hella frustrated. Their offense is terrible.

Boutte and 2 others did the same thing at LSU and they were at practice the next day.

Only difference is Boutte only has to make it 6-7 more months and he’s getting drafted. Burden should get out now if he really is that unhappy there. Mizzou is a joke and that’s not changing anytime soon.

VN Store

Back