Elite ★★★★★ Poster
8755572.jpg

6'4" 215lbs
Saint Peters, MO
(Lutheran Of St Charles County)

Travion Ford, Lutheran Of St Charles County, Weak-Side Defensive End
Travion Ford, 2021 Wide Receiver - Rivals.com
Travion Ford on Hudl

I have cousins, nephews that teaches around the St. Louis area. My sister teaches at this school, and I’ve already had a phone call from her, and we discussed this situation. She has heard about this offer, and she said she’ll keep me updated on what he has to say. My sister says that she loves teaching him, and is very smart in the classroom, and uses his head in football games. She attends all of them, because she is part of the athletic dept. as well.

My sister got some talking time with Tavion, and here is what he told her. Coach Johnson is one of my favorites, and I love Tennessee on what they have done in the past, putting those receivers in the NFL. If I decide to go there, I’m not going to just to play, I’m going there to try to break all of the receiving records that are held there. I want to play at a high level, and to do that, I’ll try to break all of the records that are in place. Playing at a high level, and breaking records, and playing to the full capacity would win championships there. Coach Johnson and Pruitt would just do that to make me play. I believe in this coaching staff. So far I’m loving everything what I’m hearing.

I don't understand he is listed as a WDE, film is of a DE but talks about breaking recieving yards.

I don't understand he is listed as a WDE, film is of a DE but talks about breaking recieving yards.
Sorry, he said wide receiver. Not defense. And heck, my sister ask me who coach Johnson was. I explained who he was. He didn’t say one word about defense. His brother plays defense, and he is a good cornerback my sister said. I don’t even know his brothers name, but next time I call her I will find out.

I have an update on Tavion. My sister told me this morning that Tennessee continues to push hard for him, and that he getting more comfortable with coach Johnson, Pruitt, and the other staff members. They relentlessly come and go he told her, and they won’t let him go. He said right now that Tennessee is my top school he told her. She told him that it was great that you have a school that you’re starting to get comfortable with, and he said yes. He is loving the fact that his heart is being tugged harder toward Tennessee. He also said that they have set up more visits coming up and set more time with me in the near future. Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a winner this far, and leading the way.

VN Store

Back