'24 MO TE Jaden Reddell (Georgia commit)

On300 No. 31 Jaden Reddell is only three years into his football career and already has taken over as the nation’s top prospect at his position. Reddell has a string of visits on deck over the next few weeks beginning with a trip to Georgia this weekend (March 18). Reddell will make his way to Notre Dame on March 25. Reddell will return to Tennessee on April 1.
He was in Neyland Stadium for the Vols’ win over Alabama in-season, his first-ever time visiting a college. He’s excited to connect with new Tennessee assistant Alec Abeln this time around. “I went to the Tennessee-Alabama game and that was great, my first college visit and I couldn’t ask for a better visit,” Reddell said. “After the game, we got to rush the field, it was a cool experience.” “I wanna meet the new TE coach in-person and talk to him and see how he coaches,” he added.”
-On3

Missouri is stacked this cycle. And looks like we are taking advantage of that.

Heup and Company all up in Missouri like....

raccon-cat.gif

It will be interesting to see how things start to shape up over the next 3-4 months.

Bigtime tight end prospect Jaden Reddell is coming in at the end of the month with his 7v7 team and the plan is to come back with his family in April. It doesn’t feel like Tennessee is going toe to toe with Missouri as much as they are battling teams like Notre Dame with Alabama and UGA now entering the race in the last little bit.
-VQ

Need the parole tide and the mutt ****s to stay clear. Noticed they're trying to emulate us on the trail more and more. It's annoying. He'd clearly ball here in Vol country catching passes from Nico. It'd be a helluva connection.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
This is a game changing stud. If we have an effective TE, our entire game opens up even more. The skinny post (Hyatt and White and Keyton made their living on this route), will be even more open. The LB can’t sit back on the route and the cover 1 will be in constant conflict.

This is a game changing stud. If we have an effective TE, our entire game opens up even more. The skinny post (Hyatt and White and Keyton made their living on this route), will be even more open. The LB can’t sit back on the route and the cover 1 will be in constant conflict.

Along with Echols, plus Davis and we are better than what GA has been at TE.

In recruiting rankings, sure. Let’s see if it happens on the field

There is virtually no chance one of those three are not very good or that at least two are SEC caliber. At any rate, we would be better at TE.

You consider Mychal Rivera dominating? I think he had more total yards than JW at UT. He always gets overlooked because we weren't real good then
I don’t. He was really good. Not dominating. JW was a premier blocker, pass catcher, and could break tackles. MR was good as a receiver but was lacking in blocking or breaking tackles.
Both did have a knack for finding that space in the zone.

Along with Echols, plus Davis and we are better than what GA has been at TE.

Georgia has one of the best TEs college football has seen in years and had one of the most athletic TEs to go along with him. Maybe these guys work out to be at that level, but we aren’t there yet. Not even sure that should be the standard given Georgia might never have that level of talent at the position again

VN Store

Back