'24 MO DL Williams Nwaneri (Mizzou commit)

Heup played at Oklahoma... not a Texas school. Texas last won a title after that. Js

Oklahoma won it in 2000 and texas won it in 2005.
So yeah I'd say none of that helps us. They've been more competitive over the last 20 years than us and won a title after us. So....
7-5 is Texas
8-4 is ATM
also they're abt to enter the most grueling conference in the country, and they'll both be between 5-9 in rankings in conference

talking abt oklahoma and texas, atm is abt to fire their head coach with a $50 mill buyout
Oklahoma has actually fared pretty well against sec competition. I think they both will initially have a hard time adjusting but both Oklahoma and texas are major brands and in the world of nil both can have success.

Oklahoma has actually fared pretty well against sec competition. I think they both will initially have a hard time adjusting but both Oklahoma and texas are major brands and in the world of nil both can have success.
their NIL is **** per their own fans so you lose me on that with Oklahoma

their NIL is **** per their own fans so you lose me on that with Oklahoma
Well we truly don't understand how nil will ultimately effect the landscape. Georgia doesn't have the strongest nil collective and are still pulling in top recruits. We have arguably the best nil collective and have yet to start pulling in those same recruits.

Last edited:

Yep. Because if they actually had the money some of you think they do, they would have the #1 class every year. They would have fired Fisher already and hired whatever head coach they wanted. Why isn’t TAMU not the clear leader when it comes to recruiting expenses?

Wanna know why? Because this mythical unlimited money is a facade. Don’t get me wrong. TAMU is a big time program with lots of money. But so are a lot of other programs. They don’t have tons more than we do.

Reactions: volinokc and sjt18
Yep. Because if they actually had the money some of you think they do, they would have the #1 class every year. They would have fired Fisher already and hired whatever head coach they wanted. Why isn’t TAMU not the clear leader when it comes to recruiting expenses?

Wanna know why? Because this mythical unlimited money is a facade. Don’t get me wrong. TAMU is a big time program with lots of money. But so are a lot of other programs. They don’t have tons more than we do.
NIL doesn't come from the school broheim.

hope in the end we don't lose this kid to NIL... still feel confident he'll pick the good guys...Surely he sees where A&M is at this point and how far they got with spending all that NIL.. We need to whip their arses to make a statement. What's their QB situation right now?

Reactions: shane80
I personally believe that OU and us Vols are the team to beat. We have a good NIL department and then there is playing time to think about. Also, Jimbo is only there still cause his contract . They might take a small leap this year , but far from what they will be expecting . Offer may intrigue the kid but , I just don’t see him landing there . Unless something just goes wrong. That’s just my two cents.

hope in the end we don't lose this kid to NIL... still feel confident he'll pick the good guys...Surely he sees where A&M is at this point and how far they got with spending all that NIL.. We need to whip their arses to make a statement. What's their QB situation right now?
Connor weigman is a true sophomore and he can actually play. Jimbo’s offense only looked good last year when he started. Only threw for 155 when they beat LSU, but the run game was humming that game and I think his ability to stretch the field actually opened those running lanes up.

VN Store

Back