‘23 MO EDGE Samuel M’Pemba (UGA commit)

M'Pemba and Hobbs both should see how badly this team needs defensive talent but after that debacle last night in Columbia it won't happen. Georgia getting both, just u watch. We can barely see BowlCut's taillights in the distance.......................
We need them and they could get lots of playing time as seen from last night’s performance.

The problem is, also seen from last night’s performance, we might not be able to develop them or scheme them to be playmakers. Ouch.

Reactions: 1989Vol
The problem with getting beat like we did last night, recruits do think like we do to some extent, they worry about who's gonna be coaching them. It's not unheard of for coaching changes with beat downs like last night. Players want stability and last night didn't really paint all the warm and fuzzy feelings of stability. I don't see Garner going anywhere though so that helps.

The problem with getting beat like we did last night, recruits do think like we do to some extent, they worry about who's gonna be coaching them. It's not unheard of for coaching changes with beat downs like last night. Players want stability and last night didn't really paint all the warm and fuzzy feelings of stability. I don't see Garner going anywhere though so that helps.
This staff has recruited relationships.

If anything whats permanently etched in their brains are those fantastic conditions & experiences at Kneeland.

I am concerned that we are only at number 12 in recruiting & thay our defensive class isnt overflowing.

However, this staff has shown they know that the **** they're doing. It is only year 2. And man, I'm just thankful I was able to see if & share it with my son.

Best part is we have a chance to **** beat Candy.

This staff has recruited relationships.

If anything whats permanently etched in their brains are those fantastic conditions & experiences at Kneeland.

I am concerned that we are only at number 12 in recruiting & thay our defensive class isnt overflowing.

However, this staff has shown they know that the **** they're doing. It is only year 2. And man, I'm just thankful I was able to see if & share it with my son.

Best part is we have a chance to **** beat Candy.
But what if those relationships get fired?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
We need them and they could get lots of playing time as seen from last night’s performance.

The problem is, also seen from last night’s performance, we might not be able to develop them or scheme them to be playmakers. Ouch.

Don't think they are being recruited as DB's. Hoping our 6 DB commits are peer recruiting them.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Our edge guys weren’t winning any awards last night against an oline that had given up a ton of sacks this season either.

During one of the timeouts

James Pearce (Fr) was trying to coach up Roman Harrison (Sr) about how to use his hands to create leverage haha.

The thing is he was showing him the right stuff! But Harrison is completely unable to ever do that it seems.

James Pearce (Fr) was trying to coach up Roman Harrison (Sr) about how to use his hands to create leverage haha.

The thing is he was showing him the right stuff! But Harrison is completely unable to ever do that it seems.
I saw that to. I was laughing so hard because our freshman is coaching up our fifth year senior.

Roman is a look like Tarzan, plays like Jane type of player. I thought he was going to be stud.

M'Pemba and Hobbs both should see how badly this team needs defensive talent but after that debacle last night in Columbia it won't happen. Georgia getting both, just u watch. We can barely see BowlCut's taillights in the distance.......................
The BVS is strong with this one..

Mhhmmm and before this current 9-2 season, where were we in relation to bowl cut?

Joseph’s and Pearce should start seeing their playing time increase big time next year. We need to keep making strides along with Tyre West. GBO!

I would like to see Pearce play more starting this Saturday. I think he definitely sees the field as part of the rotation for the bowl game. We need all the help we can from the edge.

Roman is a look like Tarzan, plays like Jane type of player. I thought he was going to be stud.
No he's not that.
He's just a guy without a real position. He's an athletic DT....but only 240 lbs.

Doesn't have the bend need to be threat off the edge. But to say he plays like Jane is wrong. He's put some very good hits on people the past 2 years.

No he's not that.
He's just a guy without a real position. He's an athletic DT....but only 240 lbs.

Doesn't have the bend need to be threat off the edge. But to say he plays like Jane is wrong. He's put some very good hits on people the past 2 years.
This. I like him, think he's had a good year. He's just not a super star, and that's ok.

But it'd be interesting if he did add more to that frame and move inside.

No he's not that.

Agree with that assessment. Just a situation where his body type and physical talents do not match up to a position. Classic tweener.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL

VN Store

Back