‘23 MO EDGE Samuel M’Pemba (UGA commit)

lol if I had more money than what I knew what to do with it, I would. Rich dickheads (most of who did nothing to be rich to begin with) that think it’s important to own 7 boats are the problem with this country. SPYRE is great, but it should not be the only way these players get NIL. There’s plenty of millionaires that it would further benefit if UT football got and stayed elite. But they’d rather have that 7th boat. Anyone with eyes can see this guy is a potential different maker under the right coaching. Outbid. You basically have one recruit who’s gonna rake in the millions on NIL in Nico. This guy has the potential to be with millions too. Sure not everyone is and realistically you can’t pay a whole class that every year. But if we’re ever going to be elite again, rich people around this program are gonna have to pull their weight. The common fan can only do so much.

Texas A&M is struggling because they have awful coaching. Period. I believe in our staff. Believe we have a staff who gets the most out of 90% of the kids and with elite talent we would be a dynasty. The millions spent now would be change compared to what the program would bring in around the community.
I agree, what’s the common man suppose to do?? I mean I can sign up and donate my 20 monthly, every now and then drop a 100 but 100 dollars doesn’t go anywhere nowadays. Where is all our rich boosters?? The Haslams go away?? They pretty much ran our ad when fulmer was coaching. What about the other donors that was running the show??

I agree, what’s the common man suppose to do?? I mean I can sign up and donate my 20 monthly, every now and then drop a 100 but 100 dollars doesn’t go anywhere nowadays. Where is all our rich boosters?? The Haslams go away?? They pretty much ran our ad when fulmer was coaching. What about the other donors that was running the show??
The common man is nothing by himself, but when you have 500,000 commoners.....watch out

Must be where our Francis money is going
community-ken-jeong.gif

Can anyone get stats on this kid??

According to MaxPreps he has 20 tackles and no sacks on the season.

That can't be right.

If you haven't signed up for The Volunteer Club and have the means to do so, please consider. Not only do you get cool stuff in the mail like cozies, tshirts, autograghs and stickers. But you contribute to the common cause. Athletes.. Without them, we get further behind. UT finally after 20 years has a staff and AD who hears the fan. Our Enviroments are one of if not the best in CFB, and NCAA Baseball. Those #1 rankings weren't a fluke. This athletic program is capable of domination. So if you can, it is worth the thought

If you haven't signed up for The Volunteer Club and have the means to do so, please consider. Not only do you get cool stuff in the mail like cozies, tshirts, autograghs and stickers. But you contribute to the common cause. Athletes.. Without them, we get further behind. UT finally after 20 years has a staff and AD who hears the fan. Our Enviroments are one of if not the best in CFB, and NCAA Baseball. Those #1 rankings weren't a fluke. This athletic program is capable of domination. So if you can, it is worth the thought

Two things on this... 1) we have big people stepping up in a big way. We should all wish we had more very very rich people that could support the program but we have some and they're trying.

2) Every bit matters... we don't have enough rich people to only make that math work. We need this to look like a political campaign where there's a real grassroots effort that people are making a difference and contributing. I don't want to judge how people spend their money but my personal opinion is if you care enough to follow M'Pemba's recruitment, you should be able to find a way to help even in a small way. It really does help.

Your $100 alone doesn’t go far. But 50k vol club members donating $100 goes a long way

Two things on this... 1) we have big people stepping up in a big way. We should all wish we had more very very rich people that could support the program but we have some and they're trying.

2) Every bit matters... we don't have enough rich people to only make that math work. We need this to look like a political campaign where there's a real grassroots effort that people are making a difference and contributing. I don't want to judge how people spend their money but my personal opinion is if you care enough to follow M'Pemba's recruitment, you should be able to find a way to help even in a small way. It really does help.

@WillAtSpyre you can prob answer as well. Just my curiosity at work. But since KingNico mentions a political campaign…

Can we get some insight on the Vol Club marketing strategy? Seems like being in the south and target audience being those with the ability to donate money, advertising on Facebook would have decent ROI? Hits an older audience (not gen z as they don’t use Facebook as much statistically).

I don’t have Facebook but I do have Twitter. I don’t see much marketing on there targeted towards donations. At least not what I would expect from a brand as big as UT. But I prob don’t use Twitter as much or in the same way as most. Definitely not interactive on there.

Are there campaigns to grow the base? Or is the strategy right now more focused to try and penetrate the current support group?

Are there experienced sales and marketing members aggressively driving towards these goals? Or is Vol Club running lean while in infancy?

I’m sure all of these are goals, I’m just wondering where the team is at in the process.

Thanks for any insight!

At one time I read that $30 Million was the Annual NIL salary Cap for the Team. Has that changed or was it just a statement I misunderstood.

Can anyone get stats on this kid??

According to MaxPreps he has 20 tackles and no sacks on the season.

That can't be right.
even if this is correct, he plays for IMG—many of their games are over with after the 1Q

do you ever go to a Wiegels and buy a soft drink and chips? Maybe some cookies?
That's $5 probably. Perhaps you do that once a week? At least.

So in 1 month you spend $20 on just a quick snack.
The Rocky Top package from Spyre is literally $5 a month...
Yes, you can help if you want...

There are millions of vols fans. And if they just did that small thing, then that would set our recruiting straight for good.

even if this is correct, he plays for IMG—many of their games are over with after the 1Q

The lost their 1st game.
They played Central High from Alabama to 41-26 game. Yeah their last 5 have been complete shutouts.

But 20 tackles in 8 games?? No way that can be right...

Your $100 alone doesn’t go far. But 50k vol club members donating $100 goes a long way
I think the collective knowing that they have a solid monthly amount coming in maintains 70% of the football roster. Then you have your mega boosters coming in that are creating opportunities for the top 30% that are top 100 recruits, transfers, or top players considering going to the NFL.

Wish I was rich… have the gators heads spinning with stealing away 5 stars. Not there quite yet! So Spyre it is for the moment!

Reactions: Odiodin
I don't think we're going to get M'Pemba, IMO he's using us (and maybe others) to raise his price for UGA, which (again, IMO) is where he wants to go/will end up.

That helps us too. Georgia doesn’t have an unlimited budget.

lol if I had more money than what I knew what to do with it, I would. Rich dickheads (most of who did nothing to be rich to begin with) that think it’s important to own 7 boats are the problem with this country. SPYRE is great, but it should not be the only way these players get NIL. There’s plenty of millionaires that it would further benefit if UT football got and stayed elite. But they’d rather have that 7th boat. Anyone with eyes can see this guy is a potential different maker under the right coaching. Outbid. You basically have one recruit who’s gonna rake in the millions on NIL in Nico. This guy has the potential to be with millions too. Sure not everyone is and realistically you can’t pay a whole class that every year. But if we’re ever going to be elite again, rich people around this program are gonna have to pull their weight. The common fan can only do so much.

Texas A&M is struggling because they have awful coaching. Period. I believe in our staff. Believe we have a staff who gets the most out of 90% of the kids and with elite talent we would be a dynasty. The millions spent now would be change compared to what the program would bring in around the community.

I am shocked that you took offense to someone telling you how to spend your money. That is an option for the rich folks too. They get to determine whether they want to benefit UT's academic OR sports or whatever with their money. Demeaning them for not signing up for your plan is a bit arrogant. Wishing and hoping is one thing, demanding is another. We have no idea what our staff has shared as priorities for NIL money to our collective. "You don't ask, you don't get". Interspersing big NIL deals in a lot of meeting rooms may not be recommended by our leadership.

VN Store

Back