‘23 MO EDGE Samuel M’Pemba (UGA commit)

Not getting my hopes up here but holy cow this would be awesome. Kids an absolute stud. Hoping he's close with Tate
If we do land Tate and Mauigoa(sp), it's not a stretch to think that it gives us a good chance to land one or two more of their highly rated teammates. Especially if they make it to Knoxville a couple of times.

Would you (or did you) say the same thing about Mauigoa 2-3 months ago? I would bet so. Thing is, momentum on these players can change rapidly when we start getting some more elite players in the boat.

I get your point. I think we will get Mauigoa. But for the record, we don’t have him yet. Anything is possible. It’s my opinion we don’t get this guy. If we do, then that’s fantastic. If not, no big deal. We will still have a spectacular class either way.

I get your point. I think we will get Mauigoa. But for the record, we don’t have him yet. Anything is possible. It’s my opinion we don’t get this guy. If we do, then that’s fantastic. If not, no big deal. We will still have a spectacular class either way.

What I think we’re seeing in this cycle is that the staff has created such a deep board at multiple positions (RB being the glaring exception) that when we inevitably DON’T land everyone or even our top top targets we’ll still have multiple good-to-elite targets that have visited and woth whom we’re deep in the mix. M’Pemba at Edge is a great example.

We also have the possibility with him that at IMG we’ll have commitments from two of his 5-star teammates in Tate and Mauigoa before the summer even ends. Those guys leaning on him between then and December could have a big impact too.

VN Store

Back