‘23 MO EDGE Samuel M’Pemba (UGA commit)

If UT somehow lands M’Pemba, I think it might be the best DL and Edge class in the country and it’s already very good. I think our DB class is probably T5. I think our LB class isn’t quite on the level. It is possible that Jalen Smith and Tellander are both under ranked but we really need Arian Carter or another high level LB to emerge and become a Vol. UT is oh so close to landing a defensive class that should result in a quality defense on another couple seasons.

For some reason I have a vibe Coach Rodney Garner may pull this one out and if he does pay the man, on defense he is the one guy we cant afford to lose as Golesh is on offensive side
Should pay him anyways! He should never be allowed to leave under any circumstance…period

Now that Hobbs is coming Samuel isn't imperative, but man what a monster haul having both would be, along with some of the other defensive commits we have this years winning season will be repeated.
Aren't they different positions? And aren't they both big-time prospects? I'd say we need several defensive linemen just like this. Keeping him from Georgia whilst filling needs makes Samuel imperative in my opinion.

Aren't they different positions? And aren't they both big-time prospects? I'd say we need several defensive linemen just like this. Keeping him from Georgia whilst filling needs makes Samuel imperative in my opinion.
I agree that we need to stack as many athletic freaks as possible on defense.

I don’t get it. If “stars” don’t really matter, why are people excited about the Hobbs commitment and a possibility of getting MPEmba?

Reactions: VolNash17
I cant shake it..

and-of-course-la-bamba-ritchie-valens.gif

VN Store

Back