‘23 MO EDGE Samuel M’Pemba (UGA commit)

I know he projects best at edge, but I wonder if he could play some LB/Kyle Dugger roles in multiple looks. Seems to have that type of athleticism.

Yeah.
Good question. Really versatile size and speed combo.

I guess it just dePembas on what he wants to play!! 😛🤓

Reactions: StoVol and Ttucke11
Yeah.
Good question. Really versatile size and speed combo.

I guess it just dePembas on what he wants to play!! 😛🤓

We are seeing so many jumbo safeties who can also play pseudo LB/Edge/Star roles in today's game (Kyle Hamilton, Kyle Dugger, Isaiah Simmons, etc). It'd be nice if we could find someone like that.

Teams would never know where the blitz is coming from.

He's a long shot, but Innis would be the 4th horseman.

Innis goes to American Heritage.

However, he would be another awesome addition. Reminds of Derrick Williams that played at Penn State

Not that I don’t think he could do it, but no. Just no.
We've got Small, Wright, Sampson and possibly Miller, and Whitehead as a powerback.

I'm not sold on the Herring boy at ILB yet, and we just don't have anything there behind Banks and Mitchell who will both be gone after next season.

I think we need as many guys that physically fit the ILB profile there competing as much as possible.

I'm hopeful that the PWO walk-on from Lusanne Colliegte school (Ben Bolton) will suprise. Honestly, there's no reason he can't be # 4 behind Banks, Mitchell, Herring.

We've got Small, Wright, Sampson and possibly Miller, and Whitehead as a powerback.

I'm not sold on the Herring boy at ILB yet, and we just don't have anything there behind Banks and Mitchell who will both be gone after next season.

I think we need as many guys that physically fit the ILB profile there competing as much as possible.

I'm hopeful that the PWO walk-on from Lusanne Colliegte school (Ben Bolton) will suprise. Honestly, there's no reason he can't be # 4 behind Banks, Mitchell, Herring.
i expect herring to surprise

Not next year do you mean this upcoming 2022 season? Because Banks and Mitchell are both redshirt seniors

Innis goes to American Heritage.

However, he would be another awesome addition. Reminds of Derrick Williams that played at Penn State
I thought he was at IMG as well. My bad, but you are spot on with the Williams comparison.

VN Store

Back