‘23 MO ATH Samuel M’Pemba

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
Thought you loved UGA?
Because I give them credit for being an elite program? Does stating facts equate to liking another team?

If you can’t recognize UGA is an elite team with an elite HC then you need to grow up. To answer your question here are my most hated teams in order:

1. Florida
2. Alabama
3. Georgia

Jackcrevol

Don't be an Oxymoran!
Because I give them credit for being an elite program? Does stating facts equate to liking another team?

If you can’t recognize UGA is an elite team with an elite HC then you need to grow up. To answer your question here are my most hated teams in order:

1. Florida
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
No.

But when you say 'i love Georgia' people usually take that as you loving Georgia.

Volstar65

Beast of the Southeast

1. Florida
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
All three of those are interchangeable.

volinbama256

1. Florida
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
Lost me right there.... LMAO...

99gator

Congressman
Les Grass Eater Miles and Ed Yaw Yaw Orgeron won National Titles. Kirby let Justin Field and Jacob Eason essentially walk away. Georgia had the 85 Bears Defense.
I could have sworn Kirby Smart was a former defensive coordinator.

Since Smart has been head coach at Georgia, Georgia is the 5th winningest program in the country behind Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, and Ohio State. They have a winning percentage of 81.5%.

He is an ELITE head coach that anybody would be jumping for joy to have running their program.

The greatest compliment that one can give Nick Saban is that he is/was so damn good, he completely warped people's perceptions of what great is. Like, if a coach doesn't make the playoff every year and finish in the top 5, at best you're "ok".

People do this during the season too. Some team will be ranked 8th and people will say they suck.

Clevegasvol

Miami has an elite staff at recruiting. Money is nice, but let’s not act like that’s why kids would go there. Mario was pulling kids to BFE, Oregon in a dead conference. Miami is now a very real player.
Oregon has been recruiting well for a while regardless of coach and conference. Let’s not act like these kids are only going there for money but I doubt Cristobal and his staff is the biggest “pull” there. All things equal Maguioa would be a vol

Vol8188

revolUTion in the air!
When they buy guys at the tip of the food chain, everybody will be impacted when the power brokers just move down and will compete for the reduced pool with UT and the world. NIL will stabilize down the road to some extent.
UT is competing for the reduced pool? Not sure what planet you're living on.

GUNTERSVOL

VOL FROM BIRTH
UT collective has shown it has established a maximum value and is prepared to move on based on the recent OT account. Even though it has been indicated that UT NIL was more than OSU, I bet there was a number that would have gotten that deal done, and once again walked away. Don't know that either player is legally locked up yet, but don't see another attempt on either guy unless the other side does not live up to their deal. So the pool has been reduced by 2.

VN Store