MLB The Show

BearCat204

Eh Tu Brute
Anyone have any bullpen arms they really like that are cheap? My biggest issue with this game at the moment is I cant find relievers I like and I think 3rd base options are really bad right now.
The new yankee reliever that is in the topps now reward thing. Just do some offline moments and theres your free diamond. He is pretty nasty too

mr.checkerboards

The new yankee reliever that is in the topps now reward thing. Just do some offline moments and theres your free diamond. He is pretty nasty too
I've got him ill try him out. Usually I fall way behind on grading those things but I'm trying to keep up with the programs this year. I'm close to finishing the cover athletes and Royals ones.

BearCat204

Eh Tu Brute
I've got him ill try him out. Usually I fall way behind on grading those things but I'm trying to keep up with the programs this year. I'm close to finishing the cover athletes and Royals ones.
They are really good for free diamonds and sometimes sellable diamonds. Keep all your topps now to set in collections for the Andre Dawson card coming this week.

mr.checkerboards

I was playing a lot mini seasons, but since the season switched they changed some of the missions and theyre not as easy imo. The main one I hate is 20 steals on AS or higher. I get thrown out trying to steal so much on this game.

Toujours Pret

Still on the Lane Train
I was playing a lot mini seasons, but since the season switched they changed some of the missions and theyre not as easy imo. The main one I hate is 20 steals on AS or higher. I get thrown out trying to steal so much on this game.
Against the CPU if your runner is reasonably fast just tap LT with no lead. Once the pitcher looks over to the runner and back to the plate hold LB down until he starts the windup.

Doesnt work online but hell, may as well do it vs CPU

VN Store