MLB The Show

It’s taken me about 3 years of plying this game online to finally be competitive lol. It’s always been fun though

My current tactic has been to focus on a quadrant of the strike zone I want to hit at until at least I get down 2 strikes. I've found if I focus on the entire space I swing at almost everything.

You're right though. It's a blast. This is the best sports title I've played in years.

Does anybody else subconsciously bring their PCI down in the zone as a pitch is thrown? I never hit anything up in the zone, or even right down the middle, because I drag my PCI down every single pitch. Don't know how to correct it

Does anybody else subconsciously bring their PCI down in the zone as a pitch is thrown? I never hit anything up in the zone, or even right down the middle, because I drag my PCI down every single pitch. Don't know how to correct it
I only started using it and strike zone yesterday. But yes, I have a tendency to go down in the zone a lot

Everyone is different, but I have most success hitting from the Zoom camera. I play on a LG monitor though and I am closer to the screen. Most people who play competitively play using strikezone 2 this year. Would suggest that you play these online events, especially this one that released today. That Jasson Dominquez card you can get from 25 wins is gonna be so good. Basically a better Monthly Awards Buxton, and with switch hitting power.

They announced today that one of the reward bosses for the 4th inning coming Thursday will be a 99 future stars Wander card....better stats that the juiced 99 from the past week. A lot of really good cards out there that you can grind for without spending a penny.

Go to practice mode and hit on all star or above. You can set what type of pitches the cpu throws you and you can just do that until your eyes bleed. You will eventually start leveling out your swing.

Glad I bought 5 headliner packs just to turn around and buy the Dwight Evans for 25k. Favorite player as a kid so had to have it

Reactions: BearCat204
Oh when did they do that?
The new one doesn't have it and I don't think #2 of 3rd did. Its useful for knocking out daily innings, and I like 10 minute games, so I'm all for keeping it.

Seems the Dev's just listened and decided "steal 5 fans" was redundant.

Side note I'm probably 1 for 30 with my Dwight Evans.

I had the craziest game of my life last night in my Montreal Expos Franchise. Game 5 of the ALDS against the Yankees. Greinke gave up 5 runs early but I kept him in because my bullpen was shot from the previous 4 games. Was 7-1 going into the 7th inning. Made it 7-7 in the bottom of the 9th. 2 outs. 3-2 count. Walk off RBI double to win 8-7 and advance to the ALCS

Struck out to end the 4th in event and it said the runner scored. Would apologize to dude but he's on xbox. Shrug.

Better than the dude I played last night. Had the smallest possible created park at mile high altitude. 11 total home runs in the game. Ended 15-12. Took two hours.
Park creator looks fun, but I'm not going to spend over sticker for a PS5. Nest year

VN Store

Back