MLB The Show 20

Toujours Pret

Still on the Lane Train
It is kind of weird it gives you two cards once you prestige him. I had already locked him in my collection but I am working on Snider and Helton now and I am curious if I can sell the regular diamond once I get the red diamond of each.
I am playing with Helton in LF and it's not working well. The Pudge evo pissed me off but switch hitter CAP is the only way to go at C anyway. Still working a way to hide Helton outside of 1b to get his bat

jaybird_1981

I'm a man, I'm 40!
I am playing with Helton in LF and it's not working well. The Pudge evo pissed me off but switch hitter CAP is the only way to go at C anyway. Still working a way to hide Helton outside of 1b to get his bat
I am still using him at first. I hit better with him than Stargell so I am probably hoping to keep him there for a bit.

lukeneyland

Are there any good Tennessee logos out there for download? I've made some Tennessee kits and would like a better looking T. Also I smashed some jerk wearing a Gators uniform last night and it was probably the most satisfying moment I've ever had on a videogame

lukeneyland

How are everyone's teams looking so far?
Mines coming along pretty well as I've only played the game for a few days. I've got Ty Cobb at lead off as well as Wade Boggs. My lineup isn't crap but I've not got much Homerun power maybe because I suck. I've recently found out at my expense the importance of a deep bullpen

VN Store

Sponsors