MLB cancels ASG in Atlanta

It restricts the options from what Georgia voters had available to them in the 2020 election cycle. The reason for this is simple... Republicans lost some very important elections, and they are nervous about the possibility of having Governor Stacey Abrams in the future.
How is it the trailer park hillbillies in north and south georgia can figure out how to vote but urban dwellers are thwarted?

I've gone and it took 10 mins.
I've gone and it took 2 hours plus.

I know people that have spent as much as 12 hours (and longer) in line for tickets to sporting events, concerts, movies, Christmas shopping....

And we re told that, "this election is the most important ever".
I think it's more about the discrepancies between polling places.
Everyone has a limit to the amount of time they can (will) wait in line to cast their vote.
It is well documented that, at least in GA, minorities and urban voters have the longer average wait.

Everyone has a limit to the amount of time they can (will) wait in line to cast their vote.
It is well documented that, at least in GA, minorities and urban voters have the longer average wait.

Well DUH...where do most of them live?

Last edited:

So what? They can still vote with no issues.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Ok so do the logical thing, which the bill restricts 0 of, and open up more polling places.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
When Obama won, "elections have consequences"
When Trump won....the same.
When Biden won...the same.

Politics and elections are like college football recruiting.
When you re winning nobody cares about cheating especially your team. When you re losing everybody is cheating.

But you.

It's been a minute since I've seen the context on that quote, but I never understood the outrage about it. It seems like a given and if your candidates lose, their agenda isn't going to be enacted to your satisfaction.

It is a restricted access. Most people will not be able to leave work to drop off a ballot inside of a government building. This is a very calculated Republican move. There is no other purpose behind it, except to make it more difficult to vote by a drop box then it was in 2020.

It's not hard to vote. You are making yourself look extremely stupid arguing this point

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
45 minutes later, posts from our resident doofuses, no response to this. Will one of you please tell me if I need to be outraged at the inherent racism of voter identification and election protection laws in most every developed country (and many undeveloped ones, too)?
An additional hour, and none of you have answered this for me. Cowardly behavior.

Reactions: hog88
So didn't this new law open up absentee ballots to everyone without a reason? So, if they think they will have a long wait to vote they can do something like ask for an absentee ballot or use one the 19 days of early voting available to vote. Of course this only applies to white people because minorities can't figure these very complex and racist rules out and they don't have an ID.

So didn't this new law open up absentee ballots to everyone without a reason? So, if they think they will have a long wait to vote they can do something like ask for an absentee ballot or use one the 19 days of early voting available to vote. Of course this only applies to white people because minorities can't figure these very complex and racist rules out and they don't have an ID.
Its amazing that they cant pay $50 for an Id, but 600$ for a new phone and another $100 plus for a monthly phone bill

I'll try to break it down this way.
Dems have a vested interest in maximizing the urban/minority vote.
They prefer laws that best support their interests.
Repubs have a vested interest in minimizing the urban/minority vote.
Repubs will write the law in a way that best supports their interests.
There is a complete lack of evidence of any significant voter fraud issues.

I'll try to break it down this way.
Dems have a vested interest in maximizing the urban/minority vote.
They prefer laws that best support their interests.
Repubs have a vested interest in minimizing the urban/minority vote.
Repubs will write the law in a way that best supports their interests.
There is a complete lack of evidence of any significant voter fraud issues.

but you recognize in your starting place of this assumption you interpreted the law incorrectly; specifically with regard to extending polling hours.

Jim Crow Laws : These laws were enacted in the late 19th & early 20th centuries by "white Southern Democrat dominated state legislatures to disenfranchise & remove political & economic gains made by black people" during the Reconstruction period. It was Democrats that came up with all these "hate the black people" laws. They want blacks to stay on "their plantation & to never leave it" so that the Dems can stay in power.

Quote Joe Biden ..... you ain't black if you don't vote for me ..... I'll lie to you & I will keep you down.

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Jim Crow Laws : These laws were enacted in the late 19th & early 20th centuries by "white Southern Democrat dominated state legislatures to disenfranchise & remove political & economic gains made by black people" during the Reconstruction period. It was Democrats that came up with all these "hate the black people" laws. They want blacks to stay on the "plantation & to never leave it" so that the Dems can stay in power.

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia
Same old same old, ingrate white lefties continue to think anyone with a slightly dark hue of skin tone is too dumb to achieve or do anything without their lily white hand reaching out.

This is how lefties feel when they white knight on the Internet.

49563_600.jpg

VN Store

Back