Missouri's Home Wins

They're not much if any better than Vandy without Bryant. Their other two QB's are really bad.
With Bryant, they will be competitive and be waiting for our offense. Our offense needs to take care of business. The run games has been nonproductive most of the season except for the closing drive against MSU.

COLUMBIA
Missouri has hired Derek Dooley to be its new offensive coordinator.

Dooley, who will also serve as Mizzou’s quarterbacks coach, was the Dallas Cowboys wide receivers coach for the past five seasons.

He has experience in the Southeastern Conference, too. He was head coach at Tennessee for three seasons, going 15-21 from 2010-12 and only reaching one bowl game. Prior to that, he was head coach at Louisiana Tech from 2007-09 and athletic director in 2007 and 2008 while coaching.

TOP ARTICLES
Dooley had a number of positions on the assistant coaching staff at LSU under Nick Saban from 2000-03, including running backs and tight ends coach. He began his career as a graduate assistant at Georgia after playing for Virginia.

Dolittle sucks!

Reactions: WxVol and Ratvol
Mizzou will get hammered by UF, and when they play us they'll already have it mailed in. They've got nothing to play for.
This ...more than any other reason why I think we should win. With no post season to play for and having being hammered by UGA then UF, I’m just looking forward to putting the hammer down on them. They deserve it...then Vandy.

I have heard from friends of mine how well Mizzou has played at home. Looking at the teams they beat from the OP it strikes me that they took care of business. They have been a mess on the road. Be interesting to see how they do VS FL this week. We played them at FL and were never in the game. We'll hope we get some rest this weak and get some of banged up players well. I think Bryant or no Bryant I look for a competitive game that we have a chance to win. We owe Mizzou as they have a winning record since joining the SEC. Plus we have something to play for.

After seeing how inconsistent we are nothing would surprise me. Vols should win but without a running game we become one dimensional and let’s face it we look pedestrian at times. Bye week should help iron out some issues and get healthy.
We are the weirdest team in cfb. At times we look like we could beat anyone, and others we sh*t the bed. I don't get it.

Honestly, I think they will hold him out of the UF game if there's any question at all. They need him to have any shot at making a bowl... and they need the money.
I dont think they are eligible for a bowl game this year ??

Reactions: eveready
Honestly, I think they will hold him out of the UF game if there's any question at all. They need him to have any shot at making a bowl... and they need the money.
So that means he'll probably be available for our game? That would be our luck.

VN Store

Back