Missouri Look Alikes

It's as simple as looking at the roster, the coaches and the fans and then finding the ones that stand out for some reason. Big eyes, big ears, buck teeth, weird hair, and then thinking of what else looks like that. Like this week, I googled pics of Dooley and saw one where he just looked like an ostrich. He had that stern look with a sharp nose and down-turned mouth so I google ostrich and found one that looks like him, to me. But a lot of the most popular ones don't really look alike. During South Carolina week the most popular one was a South Carolina diploma and a roll of toilet paper. Get it? The diploma is good for wiping your butt on? During Alabama week my most popular one was a team pic of Alabama paired with 60 poop emojis lined up like a team pic. I never really know which ones people will like. Sometimes I'll think one is clever and I'm the only one that thinks that. Example: during Florida week I found a pic of a huge woman in a bikini with the Florida logo on it. Her butt was 4 feet wide. So I paired it with a giant fan made by an actual fan company called Big Ass Fans. They make big fans for warehouses. The Big Ass Fans logo is on the fan. Nobody got it but me apparently.
Funny stuff man, keep up the good work

Reactions: RollerVol
It's as simple as looking at the roster, the coaches and the fans and then finding the ones that stand out for some reason. Big eyes, big ears, buck teeth, weird hair, and then thinking of what else looks like that. Like this week, I googled pics of Dooley and saw one where he just looked like an ostrich. He had that stern look with a sharp nose and down-turned mouth so I google ostrich and found one that looks like him, to me. But a lot of the most popular ones don't really look alike. During South Carolina week the most popular one was a South Carolina diploma and a roll of toilet paper. Get it? The diploma is good for wiping your butt on? During Alabama week my most popular one was a team pic of Alabama paired with 60 poop emojis lined up like a team pic. I never really know which ones people will like. Sometimes I'll think one is clever and I'm the only one that thinks that. Example: during Florida week I found a pic of a huge woman in a bikini with the Florida logo on it. Her butt was 4 feet wide. So I paired it with a giant fan made by an actual fan company called Big Ass Fans. They make big fans for warehouses. The Big Ass Fans logo is on the fan. Nobody got it but me apparently.
You have a wonderful gift! 😂

I don’t think making fun of a large, retarded black man wearing a helmet while eating a hamburger is the way to go. 🤔

What makes you think he's retarded? There are dozens of pics online of that guy eating that hamburger, only one of them has the helmet and it was apparently photo-shopped. I picked it instead of the pics without the helmet because it was yellow and kinda matched the color scheme of Mizzou.
lighten-up-francis-22862786.png

fat-black-guy-eating-large-hamburger-1.jpg

VN Store

Back