Missouri has the 13th ranked pass D

I believe some of what happens will be up to us fans.

It's Senior day and the last game at Neyland this season.

If our fans pack Neyland and be proud and get LOUD and help Mizzou make mistakes then I believe #WGWTFA!!!

Then we're set for a bowl game and the commode doors will become a cherry on top for us.

It's also nice to see that our players are finally getting settled in and seriously learning the schemes and plays so they can think less and react and play faster.

STOMP Mizzou boys!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

I think this is a bad match up. It's the WVU game all over again but Drew Lock is a better QB, and Mizzou has a better stable of WRs, RBs than WV had.

I'm excited because we will get to see how much progress our corners have made since game 1, and the defense as a whole.

As far as attacking their defense, I think it's a catch 22. If we hit on the deep passes that's fine. But if we are passing alot, we are lengthening the game, and therefore giving their offense more snaps. An offense that can strike quick.

I'd like to see us run the ball and string together a few 5-7 minute drives to limit their offensive flow and snaps. We need to get it to the 4th qtr. and hope we're in position for a punchers chance. I think Mizzou has one of the more deceptive records in the country. They could easily be a 1 loss team in one of the garbage conferences like B12 or Pac.

On paper their run D is good, but may benefit from people mostly throwing the ball on their weak ass pass D.

Reactions: SalVolinus
And we get into the red zone by exploiting what's one of the worst bad pass defenses in the country, again?

I think this is a bad match up. It's the WVU game all over again but Drew Lock is a better QB, and Mizzou has a better stable of WRs, RBs than WV had.

I'm excited because we will get to see how much progress our corners have made since game 1, and the defense as a whole.

As far as attacking their defense, I think it's a catch 22. If we hit on the deep passes that's fine. But if we are passing alot, we are lengthening the game, and therefore giving their offense more snaps. An offense that can strike quick.

I'd like to see us run the ball and string together a few 5-7 minute drives to limit their offensive flow and snaps. We need to get it to the 4th qtr. and hope we're in position for a punchers chance. I think Mizzou has one of the more deceptive records in the country. They could easily be a 1 loss team in one of the garbage conferences like B12 or Pac.

yEaH bUt YoU sAiD wiLl gRiEr WaSNT aS GuD!

Sorry fellas. Saw it coming a mile away.

Yesterday, we got what is known as a Country Ass Whooping. Totally dominated on both sides of the ball. Blame goes around for everyone in the program. Only thing now is to pick up the Survivors and prepare for the Nashville Armarda. If we have any Pride we will show up for this game. If we don't, next year and better recruiting is our goal... I can assure that Jeremy let Barry know that next year we will be better prepared than this year.

VN Store

Back