Missouri CBS at noon?

That’s an asterisk next to ESPN, not a +. It’ll be on either ESPN or CBS
AH - didn't know if the asterisk meant ESPN, the mothership, or just ESPN the family of networks.

Still going to be funny that they took UGA over UT for that 7pm slot after we're the No. 1 team in the polls.

Reactions: Tennessee Cowboy
Nobody is coming for an actual game. Those who are there…….only coming to see Tennessee put 60 on Missouri.

Reactions: spyfish007
I'm surprised this wont be an ESPN or SEC Network game even though i think it will be a battle of 9-0 Tennessee against 5-4 Missouri.

I've always felt that the elite teams got the late games early in the season and the early games later in the season. Much more comfortable for the teams and the fans when the temps are starting to drop.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Probably going to be relegated to ESPN+ as well.
CBS will likely take LSU/Arky to round out there Saturday lineup - West division champ should be definitively decided that Saturday.

It will be hilarious that ESPN takes UGA/Miss St in primetime over UT at Noon after we win in Athens this week !!!

Also, Noon games are what you get when there is likely little interest nationally in seeing a boat race blow out, even by the number 1 team.
I bet there are conversations happening around whether or not the UT / Vandy game should even be televised - HAHAHHAAA
Can't go on ESPN+...only have 1 game/year on that and we already had ours.

Reactions: IndianaVol

VN Store

Back