Missouri already has UT as a W

Missouri has one more shot to “save” its season — Rock M Nation

To be fair, it’s one of their beat writers, but I paint with a broad brush and blame Missouri football too.

They think a win over UF will right the ship and lead to an 8-4 season. A loss to UF will lead to 7-5 with their best win over USCe or UT.

I hope we boot stomp these jack wagons and their dopey OC, who has significant responsibility for our fall over the last decade.

I hope they do beat UF and then get smacked in the mouth from Bituli & Co.
A little testy aren't we...…...…………...…..

1) None of those 5 wins were against stiff competition.
2) Irrelevant stat. Pruitt and some of the position coaches have only been here 2 years. The coordinators and Tee have only been here a year. Wins against Dooley and Butch have zero bearing on the game in 2 weeks.
3) They also had Kelly Bryant in games against Vandy and Kentucky in which he threw for under 200 yards. He’s nowhere near as good as the Locke kid from last year.
Kelly Bryant looked awful the last couple games. It appeared all his mobility is gone. It will be interesting to see if he is able to move better against Florida.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Missouri has owned Tennessee since joining the SEC. History tells me to keep my mouth shut and hope we play well.
ITS TIME TO STEP UP...…..PLAY BETTER, PLAY YOUR POSITION, RUN HARDER, AND GANG TACKLE.
BE THE TEAM THAT COACH P STATED LAST YEAR, "THE TEAM THAT NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY"!

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I’m so tired of losing to crappy Missouri. We need to own these guys every year. Every damn year. This game is the season for me. Didn’t even know they existed before moving to sec. these guys hardly break the top 40 in recruiting

I’m so tired of losing to crappy Missouri. We need to own these guys every year. Every damn year. This game is the season for me. Didn’t even know they existed before moving to sec. these guys hardly break the top 40 in recruiting
Resent them and Tex A&M even being in
the SEC. Need to ship em back where they
came from

Reactions: IndyVol46
I would like to see Arkansas and Missouri
swap conferences. That way we wouldn't
have to play them each year.Such an arrogant
and annoying team.

1) None of those 5 wins were against stiff competition.
2) Irrelevant stat. Pruitt and some of the position coaches have only been here 2 years. The coordinators and Tee have only been here a year. Wins against Dooley and Butch have zero bearing on the game in 2 weeks.
3) They also had Kelly Bryant in games against Vandy and Kentucky in which he threw for under 200 yards. He’s nowhere near as good as the Locke kid from last year.
1 - I wouldn't call Tennessee "stiff competition"
2 - Never said it was completely relevant, just a reason why they think they can win. A big reason why a lot of people thought we'd beat Kentucky is because "we almost always beat them."
3 - True, but he gives them a better chance to win than the backup

Losing to UF is a forgone conclusion. If they lose to us I'd imagine Dooley may have to dust off the ole attorney license.
What am I missing here?? I don't see Derick
Dooley listed as off or def coordinator, Odom
is head coach.

VN Store

Back