Missouri already has UT as a W

CA_Vol

Missouri has one more shot to “save” its season — Rock M Nation

To be fair, it’s one of their beat writers, but I paint with a broad brush and blame Missouri football too.

They think a win over UF will right the ship and lead to an 8-4 season. A loss to UF will lead to 7-5 with their best win over USCe or UT.

I hope we boot stomp these jack wagons and their dopey OC, who has significant responsibility for our fall over the last decade.

I hope they do beat UF and then get smacked in the mouth from Bituli & Co.

Last edited:
Their offense can do a lot more than UK. Unless they start playing better than they have lately then i think we have a good chance of beating them. I said before the season started they were the most overrated team in the SEC and it seems to be true. They're just not that good, could still beat us, but i like the way that game sets up.

What do we know about Kelly Bryant? If he is still injured then Missouri is a toothless tiger. Bryant IS the offense.

Reactions: chrismc1000
Can't say I blame them, TBH. Since coming in the SEC, they've owned us going 5-2 against us and see us more as a "dilapidated has-been" than a legit competitor.

Additionally, they've dropped us 50-17 the last 2 years and know they're better at home.

For some reason they are good at home and loose to Vandy and Kentucky on the road.

There’s something to that. You just don’t lose to think Vandy team because your on the road. Being that Mason is a Defense guy I’d bet he sold out on stopping Bryant and dared them to beat them through the air.

I just don’t buy them losing to them simply because it’s on the road

As pointed out by another poster in a different thread Mizzou prior to this past Saturday had one of the better ranked defenses in the SEC. A good defense can carry a marginal offense. We do need to be at our best and crush these guys in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Two posts above state they'd like the Tigers to beat the Gators. Sorry but I don't get it. I'd like the Gators to stomp a mudhole in their azz and then stomp it dry. They'd then be banged-up and hopefully have no confidence. If they were to beat or even play UF to a close game I'd feel it would help their confidence and I don't want them up for the game against us. JMHO.

Writer is delusional about them standing toe to toe vs UF. Sounds like he seriously thinks they have a good shot to win the game, and then just show up and win the next two vs UT/ARK...maybe they can vs ARK. Would be like UT starting at 1-3, and John Adams writing that we can still finish at 9-3. MIZ D is pretty good, so after getting dogged by UGA and UF, I'd expect us to get our OL back healthy and have a heavy dose of run game, wearing them down in second half.

VN Store

Back