Mississippi State recruited 9 WR's?!?!

Holy cow look at Darius Slay, He is only a 2 star guy but runs a 4.3!!! that kid must not be able to catch or something.

Well Ole Miss got 38 commits and 5 pure RBs out of this. Seems Houston Nutt thought, after walking out of the house...boy this kid is a dumb azz I better see if his teammate wants to come here after JuCO as well.

How in the world can you sign 38 commitments that is literally double us

Well Ole Miss got 38 commits and 5 pure RBs out of this. Seems Houston Nutt thought, after walking out of the house...boy this kid is a dumb azz I better see if his teammate wants to come here after JuCO as well.

How can you have 38 commitments and not be in the top 10?

And Half of these commits will spend their first year or two @ JUCO.
Being the star reciever at MSU is like being the smartest kid in special education

:lolabove:That's freakin funny.

I'm sure we could have had a similar class if we went after a bunch of 2 star guys who can barely spell their names. Those 4.3 guys a) are lying, b) can't catch a cold, or c) will need help finding the locker with their name plate on it.

VN Store

Back