Missed most of the game, how did St Joe get to 66?

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
Curious, watched about half of the first half before getting distracted. Did we clear the bench or did we have some struggles at any point defensively?

Clearly a dominant win, just was surprised to see them hang that many on us.

It seemed to me we gave up a few more easy buckets tonight than we typically do. But St Joseph’s can score well. They had 91 against Auburn, 71 against Kansas and 68 against Nova.

Curious, watched about half of the first half before getting distracted. Did we clear the bench or did we have some struggles at any point defensively?

Clearly a dominant win, just was surprised to see them hang that many on us.
Fast pace and 21 FT attempts. They attempted 58 shots but only had 6 ORebs.

Didn’t clear the bench. I don’t think Pember, Walker, or Ticket played. Uros did. I haven’t seen the final box score, but I don’t remember seeing those 3 enter.

They are aggressive and play chippy. We held them to lowest out of some good teams and scored more than any other team has so far on them.

Auburn - 96 SJ - 91
#3 Kansas - 94 SJ - 72
#5 Villanova - 88 SJ - 68

I'm counting that as a measuring stick game. ...transitive properties invoked...

Lots of possessions, I also mentioned pre-game that they’re a decent offensive team...we didn’t play bad defensively.

Even though they are winless they are a scrappy team that doesn't quit. They got alot of hustle points from Daly and Funk.

By the way I lost my account password and the email registered with my account is no longer in service. Been a member since 2012 but had to make a new account. Anybody have any advice on how to get my old account back?

Reactions: windervol
Even though they are winless they are a scrappy team that doesn't quit. They got alot of hustle points from Daly and Funk.

By the way I lost my account password and the email registered with my account is no longer in service. Been a member since 2012 but had to make a new account. Anybody have any advice on how to get my old account back?
@Freak

this happened to me a few years back. I did what you did and just started a new id.

Lots of possessions, I also mentioned pre-game that they’re a decent offensive team...we didn’t play bad defensively.
They also hit 2 or 3 long threes that one would expect them to miss. The game got a little hectic during the middle of the 2nd half and they got a few break a ways to score easy layups.

They also hit 2 or 3 long threes that one would expect them to miss. The game got a little hectic during the middle of the 2nd half and they got a few break a ways to score easy layups.
A couple of those threes were from the parking lot and some of our teams would have contested them and committed fouls. I like it that ST Joe’s got down and kept playing hard. Good character and wish them luck in the future. Especially Daly.

VN Store

Back