Miss St/vols?

VOL61

Anyone know anything about Miss St.? I didn't see them play last year. Do they have any good players.

I hope we come out ready to play today. ETSU game was kind of suprising. I thought it would be a blowout.

I look for a big game from Lofton and Crews today. We need to start the SEC schedule out right with a big win.

They are 9-4 this year with losses to Winthrop, Clemson, George Mason, and Missouri.There 9 wins are against Nicholls State, Loyola-Mary, Charlotte, Texas A&M Corp Chr (what the heck?) South Alabama, Miami (FL), McNeese State, Alabama State, and New Orleans. They have lost their last 2 games.

Their best player is probably Jamont Gordon a soph. from Nashville and was also preseason all sec 2nd team. I think he averages 15 points 7 boards and 4 assist a game. They also have Tony Delk's (UK bball star) 2 nephews Richard and Reginald Delk. Both start and have similar numbers. Richard averages 7 points 2 boards 1 asst. and Reggie averages 9 points 2 boards 1 asst.

Look for the Bulldogs to keep it close and Tennessee to pull away with about 5 mins left and win by about 12 or so

my friend went to state. he says that jamont gordon is their best and worst player and thats why they wont beat anybody good this year.

VN Store

Back