Miss St @ #6 LSU (CBS)

I can’t catch a break, both offense scored a combined 3 points, so I figured if I’m gonna watch a boring game it’ll be watching UGA getting their ass kicked, so after I change they go on a scoring spree

Same happened to me but it wasn't because the game was boring to me, I just noticed UGA losing. Couldn't resist lol

My take is Leach will be a headache for opposing coaches regardless of the conference. Also, he's likely going to come up short on the scoreboard much of the time. Air raid struggles in the red zone.

He's giving LSU in introduction to the air raid. Also, LSU's offense isn't exactly dominating time of possession.

Costello is a good QB by the way.

Reactions: BUBear
Am I the only one watching these games and seeing all the QBs with no experience stink it up and thinking hmmm....JG just might be a huge advantage for us this year.
Yes. While all of these other teams have QB's sucking in their first games starting at QB, UT is lucky to have a starting QB with 4 solid years of experience sucking as a starting QB.

Yes. While all of these other teams have QB's sucking in their first games starting at QB, UT is lucky to have a starting QB with 4 solid years of experience sucking as a starting QB.
I am probably going to hell for this but I just laughed by a** off at that comment...It's funny because its true lol

So how many Vol fans were telling me Mike Leach's offense wouldn't work in the SEC? I still wish he was in Knoxville.

Reactions: sona

VN Store

Back