MiMi transferring

Has anyone else noticed Mimi still has “Tennessee Women’s Basketball” within her instagram bio? If she was transferring and wanting to leave so badly, you’d think she would have removed that by now.

lvocd

Has anyone else noticed Mimi still has “Tennessee Women’s Basketball” within her instagram bio? If she was transferring and wanting to leave so badly, you’d think she would have removed that by now.
Ya know, I have a feeling that she really didn’t “so badly” want to leave, but, rather, felt so strongly that she needed to make a stand for someone she felt was grossly mistreated.

I wish there had been more time for her to be able to calmdown emotionally before making such a huge decision. Maybe she would have stayed, I don’t know. But the whole portal thing and with coaches needing to fill rosters sooner than later, she really didn’t have time to wait. 😥

dtnvol

Ya know, I have a feeling that she really didn’t “so badly” want to leave, but, rather, felt so strongly that she needed to make a stand for someone she felt was grossly mistreated.

I wish there had been more time for her to be able to calmdown emotionally before making such a huge decision. Maybe she would have stayed, I don’t know. But the whole portal thing and with coaches needing to fill rosters sooner than later, she really didn’t have time to wait. 😥
People make their stand for many reasons, but in the end, they have to do what is physically & mentally best for themselves...I hope she's made the best choice for herself...she can always change her mind again...Go LVFL 🤙✌🏀🧡

Amb3096

I think there was plenty of time...enough time for Holly to be fired, a new coach to be hired, and meetings with all the players. If Mimi's so stupid that she'd be willing to fall on her sword for a sh!t ex-coach, then good riddance. My guess is she didn't connect with Harper. If she ends up playing for one of the elite coaches, it would be hard to fault her.

Mdoggie

I think there was plenty of time...enough time for Holly to be fired, a new coach to be hired, and meetings with all the players. If Mimi's so stupid that she'd be willing to fall on her sword for a sh!t ex-coach, then good riddance. My guess is she didn't connect with Harper. If she ends up playing for one of the elite coaches, it would be hard to fault her.
Did you just call her stupid? Wow

Amb3096

And better anywhere but TN in hers.
How does it feel that in spite of all of this, UConn STILL won't be winning the NC?

Quick trivia for you? When was the last time a UConn class graduated without winning a NC? All good things eventually come to an end, right? Poor Crystal 😢.

VN Store

Sponsors