Milton

Do we really need a thread like this in order to dump on a guy? We won 45-21 and he doesn't start right now. Let it go. Dumb thread. Where is the thumbs down button when you need it?
Whine on and by the way he’s never gonna be a leader of this team. To imply that he could be the starter next year is a joke and wishful thinking. Yes threads are started for one reason or another. Yes this is a hot topic and people need to come to grips with the fact that he’s no leader of young men ! I’ll give you a thumbs down 👎 your opinion matters no more than someone who disagrees with you.!

Reactions: Otis07
OK Sally, very fortunate that Hooker left the game with a big lead instead of a bad quarterback with a 6 point lead

I agree. Who did you suggest they put in once Hooker went out?

Bailey - nope gone.
How about Shrout - nope transferred.
Guarantano - nahh gone too.
Maybe Maurer - dang left too.
Salter - kicked off before the first team meal.

No there wasn’t. And writers didn’t post that crap. They don’t even have access. They might’ve reported he was going to be qb no1. But I never saw anything where any writer said he’s the best or anything close to that. And separately, even if he had outplayed the others in practice…we’re talking about practice here. You almost always see multiple qbs get game reps early in the season in situations like this. Typically the competition will carry on through the first 2 or 3 games until someone begins to separate. You’d have expected the kids to kinda rotate and maybe land on a starter by Florida. But he went with Milton and no matter how bad he was didn’t give hooker or Bailey so much as a single snap until Milton got hurt. Coaches have to wear a bunch of hats and make a bunch of decision. Heupel has gotten a lot of them right. But he got this one wrong. Not sure why some seem reluctant to admit that. I specifically remember reading in one of the few scrimmages media were allowed to view that Milton looked bad and overthrew multiple wide open receivers.
Dam right ! Tell it like it is.....!

What happened to the light coming on in ohhhhh let’s see at Michigan ! and having the reigns here ! Winners are winners and losers are well I’m sorry to say...but in life...it is what it is....It’s nothing I’ve made up and you see it or you don’t in everyday life ! I’m not here to end his life I’m sure he’s descent person. I’m a fan of sport and that’s what we’re talking. Let me tell you something punk !...I’ve got 50 years of Tennessee football playing and observing. Not to mention that I also grew up in a pro city. In Tampa around pro sports and around some of the greatest athletes you’ll ever know. Not to mention the higher level at high school ! The only way you achieve greatness is to work hard ! All I’ve ever seen in that QBs eyes is uninspiring individual. Wiping the slate as CJH talks and coming back or inspiring your players on the sideline ain’t happening.! NOW....I’m tired of you trying to belittle me !!! So how about 36 years of driving semi’s to bring your sorry arse what you need to live on !!! The last 3 1/2 as an O/op and owner of a future Resort in 23’...Done with trucking then and soon to be opening 22’ a clothing store, a breakfast/bunch and antique store. So while your ignorance wants to slander someone. Know your worth punk before you get belittled.!

Pretty evident that all those hours behind the wheel did not help you develop your social skills. Also don't see where your life experiences provide you a basis for QB evaluation. Mine either BTW.... My first UT game was in 57'. So once again I am not awed by your 50 years. Being a VOL fan is not a time and grade position. Armchair quarterbacking or coaching is what it is. Pretty simple, you won't hear from me again if you don't disrespect a player that our coach puts on the field. If he does something classless then go for it. If you do something classless I am coming after you AT MY OPTION. Do you really think trashing a VOL player for running out of bounds can make you a winner? Really? I would find that to be a sad state of affairs. I am not projecting this guy as a future star, there is hope he can improve, but he is in fact a VOL and regardless of his playing time going forward he can keep his nose clean, support his teammates, and leave a VFL. I know you are not the only guy on this board doing this, but you have appeared to be the lead dog....

Sorry VolNation...I mean no respect to the kind and respectful people on here. It’s these individuals who want to belittle others that I want stand for. We live in different times with these....and I don’t know if you can call them young men anymore. Things are so different from our times of innocence and kids ( young men) just playing a sport. There’s no love for just the game and for a university. There’s no Alliance or loving a certain team that you grew up watching anymore. Those days are sadly gone...I’m gonna ignore these hippo critical argumentative individuals. Negative only brings negative and arguing with dumb can only make you a little dummer...lol...VFL

Pretty evident that all those hours behind the wheel did not help you develop your social skills. Also don't see where your life experiences provide you a basis for QB evaluation. Mine either BTW.... My first UT game was in 57'. So once again I am not awed by your 50 years. Being a VOL fan is not a time and grade position. Armchair quarterbacking or coaching is what it is. Pretty simple, you won't hear from me again if you don't disrespect a player that our coach puts on the field. If he does something classless then go for it. If you do something classless I am coming after you AT MY OPTION. Do you really think trashing a VOL player for running out of bounds can make you a winner? Really? I would find that to be a sad state of affairs. I am not projecting this guy as a future star, there is hope he can improve, but he is in fact a VOL and regardless of his playing time going forward he can keep his nose clean, support his teammates, and leave a VFL. I know you are not the only guy on this board doing this, but you have appeared to be the lead dog....
Keep proving to yourself your arguing for the greater good. Men not children! NIL’s make these men not children! Money makes you a businessman. They are men! Quit muddle calling them! Do you not think that if he was good enough he would want a contract? Please ! Quit acting like they don’t know what there doing. Quit acting like there some child on a pony league! Quit acting like your innocent to calling me out when you’ve tried your best to belittling me. Immature man just plan immature. My opinion is exactly what it is my opinion. But for you to not like it and try to rattle my chain with immature behavior is just sad ! ❤️✌🏻😇😎

Oh good bye ! ❤️✌🏻😇😎 go get you some happiness!

Keep proving to yourself your arguing for the greater good. Men not children! NIL’s make these men not children! Money makes you a businessman. They are men! Quit muddle calling them! Do you not think that if he was good enough he would want a contract? Please ! Quit acting like they don’t know what there doing. Quit acting like there some child on a pony league! Quit acting like your innocent to calling me out when you’ve tried your best to belittling me. Immature man just plan immature. My opinion is exactly what it is my opinion. But for you to not like it and try to rattle my chain with immature behavior is just sad ! ❤️✌🏻😇😎

Your opinion, just like mine or anybody else's is out there and subject to other peoples opinions. These are young men, not children, but money in their pockets does not mature them and cannot replace life experiences on or off the football field. Not exactly a Money is the root of all evil believer, but it can enable folks to magnify the impact of bad judgements. Being able to buy a lot more alcohol can be problematic for example. Money does not make one a business man, too many guys have failed after getting large sums for that to be a fact. If Milton had attacked his coaches or teammates after being replaced he would be fair game for lack of character. Same for fans attacking players for failures on the field. He may never turn the corner by adding the intangibles needed to go with his considerable physical gifts, but as long as he gives it an honest effort and does not display bad character I will wish him success and periodically have his back. Lastly if you think another poster is immature for calling you out, but you attacking a member of the football team is not I am at a loss to understand your logic. He ran out of bounds once, and you have featured or referenced that error a BUNCH of times. I cannot justify either.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back