Milton Package

About 50 years ago there was a QB with a canon arm named Terry Bradshaw … threw a lot of bad passes and made a lot of questionable decisions on the field … called him dumb and for a while was a 3rd string QB for the Steelers … you never know.

About 50 years ago there was a QB with a canon arm named Terry Bradshaw … threw a lot of bad passes and made a lot of questionable decisions on the field … called him dumb and for a while was a 3rd string QB for the Steelers … you never know.
Yep
People called him dumb……and yet he called his own plays.

Reactions: 24/7vol
Remember that first run in the pit game when he turned sideways looked afraid to get hit.

C5283842-C4EF-413E-AC30-E74549C1E025.png
Bradshaw started 13 games as a Rookie he never was 3rd string

Bradshaw was not the starter at the beginning of the season, Joe Gilliam, Jr was and went 4-1-1. Bradshaw started the following three games and was benched in favor of Terry Hanratty for a game.

He played all 13 games, so I was saying he was no 3rd teamer. 3rd teamers dint play all 13 games and his completion/ attempts were on par with some of his mediocre years. Steelers were a heavy running team, with great D.

He played all 13 games, so I was saying he was no 3rd teamer. 3rd teamers dint play all 13 games and his completion/ attempts were on par with some of his mediocre years. Steelers were a heavy running team, with great D.

yes. never 3rd
except in '74......where he was#2

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Miltom better be an Integral part of our plan. Even Helen Keller can see that our entire team is riding on the back of Hooker. One injury and our season and entire rebuild is in peril. I cannot stress that enough. We are fragile right now while the skills across the entire field on both sides of the ball raise to Hookers playing level. We keep winning, we keep building. We flounder, we wither just like under the other coaches. The college football world doesn't want to hear another sob story about how close UT got to a comeback.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Miltom better be an Integral part of our plan. Even Helen Keller can see that our entire team is riding on the back of Hooker. One injury and our season and entire rebuild is in peril. I cannot stress that enough. We are fragile right now while the skills across the entire field on both sides of the ball raise to Hookers playing level. We keep winning, we keep building. We flounder, we wither just like under the other coaches. The college football world doesn't want to hear another sob story about how close UT got to a comeback.

Sure but there's a big difference between making sure he's 100% prepared to come in, if needed, and creating entire packages for him to play during regular gametime.

Reactions: Vol8188
Just hear me out, maybe you like it maybe you don’t. Any chance we have a Wildcat, option, or some sort of package to get the ball in his hands sometimes. I know he had the debacle at ole miss and his deep accuracy leaves a lot to be desired. but I feel like he’s too athletic to not touch the ball. I also truly believe he will have developed with another year learning from heup. Just a thought. Shout at me if ya want.
For a guy who steps out of bounds on 4th down… delete this post

Let’s just wait till game 1 and Ck the depth chart and who we roll out there behind HH. Bet the staff is not being myopic about a few plays in the past and more centered on his body of work since then. He passes all the character tests. Not sure about some of the serial posters.

Just hear me out, maybe you like it maybe you don’t. Any chance we have a Wildcat, option, or some sort of package to get the ball in his hands sometimes. I know he had the debacle at ole miss and his deep accuracy leaves a lot to be desired. but I feel like he’s too athletic to not touch the ball. I also truly believe he will have developed with another year learning from heup. Just a thought. Shout at me if ya want.
I heard you out for 2 sentences - Absolutely not.

There were 3 "teams" on these LSU squads the "Go Team" the "Chinese Bandits" and the ???? I think of this LSU squad almost every time I see "wholesale" subs or unit (offensive to defensive) changes but can never come up with the "3rd team" name, someone help me out. Bye the way, we beat them at the height of their success.
The Go Team, the white team, and the chinese bandits, I do believe.

Reactions: savannahfan

VN Store

Back