Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

The way the Yahoo article reads to me is it sounds like the LEOs going are "volunteering" to help. It also mentions the difference between LEOs and military like National Guard; I guess the Florida LEOs will need to be deputized in Texas to have authority to arrest?

It's a fairly simple process when the gaining party needs to expedite it.

Reactions: McDad
I think it is wrong for the governor of one state to send his Leo to another state to help. His citizens are paying for the LEOs with their taxes. The other state isn't reimbursing. Plus, fewer leos could put other floridians in danger from crime and criminals.

Texas's problem is Florida's problem, Tennessee's problem, South Dakota's problem and several other great states around this country that are red.

Texas's problem is Florida's problem, Tennessee's problem, South Dakota's problem and several other great states around this country that are red.
I respectfully disagree. But if we work off your premise, they are treating it as they would a natural disaster requiring emergency attention and not as a shared problem (which doesn't sound like an emergency). To me, and I admit I am cynical, it looks like politicians starting their campaign for president.

Reactions: volfanhill

That's the problem. Say Texas and Arizona somehow do manage to secure their borders. (Impossible task, but anyway) All the illegals have to do is scoot on over to friendly New Mexico or California and they're in.

I respectfully disagree. But if we work off your premise, they are treating it as they would a natural disaster requiring emergency attention and not as a shared problem (which doesn't sound like an emergency). To me, and I admit I am cynical, it looks like politicians starting their campaign for president.

You don't think an influx of 1M people at the border in 5 months with all the things that come with it is am emergency?

Most of these states, Texas, Florida, etc are well run. I think we are starting to see these conservative states fight back and they are going to have to join together against the overreach of the federal government. Strength in numbers.

You don't think an influx of 1M people at the border in 5 months with all the things that come with it is am emergency?

Most of these states, Texas, Florida, etc are well run. I think we are starting to see these conservative states fight back and they are going to have to join together against the overreach of the federal government. Strength in numbers.
If the illegals are sneaking in, how can a definitive number, like 1M possibly be known?

I don't think it is an emergency in the same sense that a hurricane, flood, earthquake, etc is an emergency.

If the illegals are sneaking in, how can a definitive number, like 1M possibly be known?

I don't think it is an emergency in the same sense that a hurricane, flood, earthquake, etc is an emergency.

Fair but there is no end in sight. A hurricane, flood, earthquake, etc happens once from time to time but this is happening everyday and has a residual impact. It could have an impact on future elections if somehow these illegals get to vote legally or illegally.

Fair but there is no end in sight. A hurricane, flood, earthquake, etc happens once from time to time but this is happening everyday and has a residual impact. It could have an impact on future elections if somehow these illegals get to vote legally or illegally.
I understand the concern. But emergencies where states traditionally share resources are emergencies where the circumstances ARE having an impact at that time. They aren't circumstances where it COULD have an impact.
I don't live in the states participating so I am coming at this from an idealist's view. I don't mind volunteers helping. Don't mind the state effected taking initiative.

Even though I have a different perspective than some of you guys on this particular issue, I want to thank you for discussing the topic like an adult. Some of the other posters should take notes from you on how to actually talk about something without resulting to inane talking points.

I understand the concern. But emergencies where states traditionally share resources are emergencies where the circumstances ARE having an impact at that time. They aren't circumstances where it COULD have an impact.
I don't live in the states participating so I am coming at this from an idealist's view. I don't mind volunteers helping. Don't mind the state effected taking initiative.

The federal government flew illegals into Chattanooga overnight and supposedly bused them to Dallas, Miami and Atlanta. I think all states are impacted.

I do understand your position though.

The federal government flew illegals into Chattanooga overnight and supposedly bused them to Dallas, Miami and Atlanta. I think all states are impacted.

I do understand your position though.
I saw those reports posted here. I look at it this way, Texas brings crossing to a halt in the state. Illegal immigrants cross in other states. The federal government is still going to ship the illegals to those other states.
The remediation is to put pressure on the Congress and Senate to better enforce the border.

I saw those reports posted here. I look at it this way, Texas brings crossing to a halt in the state. Illegal immigrants cross in other states. The federal government is still going to ship the illegals to those other states.
The remediation is to put pressure on the Congress and Senate to better enforce the border.

2022 ....hopefully. fingers crossed

Possessing faith in our system, faith in our politicians, and faith in our parties is a trait I don't understand. But I am sincerely happy you have it.

I said hopefully. Not that I have faith. What is the alternative? The democrats keep control. That is a trainwreck idea. This country is already in a bad state. Twelve years ago systemic racism wasn't a thing. Obama really got this going in the wrong direction. That is really unfortunate too.

Border Hawks Call on Abbott to Expand E-Verify

GettyImages-1126436201-736x514.jpg

Immigration hawks are calling on Texas Republican governor Greg Abbott to mandate E-Verify for private employers in the Lone Star State, a move they say could potentially solve the border crisis overnight.

In response to the record-breaking number of illegal immigrants crossing into his state from Mexico, Abbott announced that Texas would build its own border wall, which he said "will help all of us to work on ways to stem the flow of unlawful immigration and to stem the flow of illegal contraband." Although many on the right say a large barrier could deter future migrants from entering the country, border hawks and Abbott critics say the most promising solution is requiring companies to verify citizenship status for all workers.

Border Hawks Call on Abbott to Expand E-Verify - Washington Free Beacon

Reactions: Silence Dogood
Lara Trump suggests Residents near southern border 'arm up' to Combat immigration influx

Lara Trump, former President Donald Trump's daughter-in-law, advised U.S. residents living along the southern border to "arm up" and "get guns" in response to the surge of migrants arriving there.

Lara Trump called President Joe Biden's border response "disgraceful," arguing the president was responsible for cultivating a dangerous situation for those living in border communities.

"I don't know what to tell the people that live at the southern border. I guess they better arm up, get guns, and be ready, and maybe they're going to have to start taking matters into their own hands," she told Fox News's Jeanine Pirro Saturday night. "It should never happen. These people should never make this dangerous journey here."

Lara Trump suggests residents near southern border 'arm up' to combat immigration influx

Border Hawks Call on Abbott to Expand E-Verify

GettyImages-1126436201-736x514.jpg

Immigration hawks are calling on Texas Republican governor Greg Abbott to mandate E-Verify for private employers in the Lone Star State, a move they say could potentially solve the border crisis overnight.

In response to the record-breaking number of illegal immigrants crossing into his state from Mexico, Abbott announced that Texas would build its own border wall, which he said "will help all of us to work on ways to stem the flow of unlawful immigration and to stem the flow of illegal contraband." Although many on the right say a large barrier could deter future migrants from entering the country, border hawks and Abbott critics say the most promising solution is requiring companies to verify citizenship status for all workers.

Border Hawks Call on Abbott to Expand E-Verify - Washington Free Beacon
Hear hear!!

Even though I have a different perspective than some of you guys on this particular issue, I want to thank you for discussing the topic like an adult. Some of the other posters should take notes from you on how to actually talk about something without resulting to inane talking points.

Weenie

Democrats Seek to Slip Amnesty for Illegal Aliens in Infrastructure Deal

Senate Democrats are seeking to slip an amnesty for potentially millions of illegal aliens into an infrastructure deal and lobbying President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris to support such a maneuver.

According to the Miami Herald, Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) is urging Harris to get behind a plan by Senate Democrats that would put amnesty provisions for illegal aliens into an infrastructure deal.

Democrats Seek to Slip Amnesty for Illegal Aliens in Infrastructure Deal

Previously Deported Sex Offenders Arrested After Crossing into Multiple Border Sectors

Pursuit-arrest-laredo-sector-640x480.jpg

Border Patrol agents in multiple southern border sectors arrested several previously deported sex offenders after they illegally crossed the border from Mexico into the United States.

Yuma Sector Border Patrol agents detected a group of three migrants on Tuesday evening after they illegally crossed the border from Mexico into Arizona, according to information provided by Border Patrol officials in Arizona. The agents arrived at the location and arrested the three migrants.

The agents transported the migrants to a processing center where a records check identified one of the men, 37-year-old Juan Nunez-Tavarez, as a four-time previously deported sex offender.

A Texas court convicted the Mexican national for indecency with a child: sexual contact, officials stated. The court sentenced him to two years in state prison.

The agents arrested Nunez-Tavarez for illegal re-entry after removal as a sex offender. If convicted, he could face up to 20 years in federal prison.

Previously Deported Sex Offenders Arrested After Crossing into Multiple Border Sectors

The solution is simple, but no one has the ba!!s to do it. Make it a felony to knowingly educate a child that is here illegally. Make it a felony to knowingly hire someone that is here illegally. You don't have to ship anyone back then. They will leave on their own. Non citizens (even if they are here on a green card) are eligible for government assistance of any kind. End the anchor baby rule, and deploy the national guard to the border to turn away all illegal crossers. The national guard would see a lot of people heading back south. Then, perhaps later, showing up LEGALLY to work.

Also, to become a citizen you must show that you have the means to support yourself without government assistance. We don't need more poor people permanently living in this country.

Illegal Alien in Custody on $1 Million Bail After Allegedly Raping 82-Year-Old Woman

An illegal alien is in custody on a $1 million bail after allegedly raping an elderly woman at a senior living facility in Stuart, Florida.

FLD-640x480.png

Marvin Ailon-Mendoza, a 20-year-old illegal alien who entered the United States as an Unaccompanied Alien Child (UAC) via the U.S.-Mexico border, was arrested and charged with raping an 82-year-old woman last month.

According to law enforcement, Ailon-Mendoza broke into the senior living facility and raped the elderly woman. A federal source who spoke to a local media outlet confirmed that Ailon-Mendoza was an illegal alien in the U.S. and first entered as a UAC.

Ailon-Mendoza has been previously arrested in Martin County, Florida.

According to records published in local media, Ailon-Mendoza was arrested as a juvenile with grand theft, battery, and for masturbating at a park with children around. According to the report, Ailon-Mendoza was staring at a woman while masturbating before leaving the area on a bike.

Illegal Alien in Custody on $1M Bail After Allegedly Raping 82-Year-Old Woman

VN Store

Back