Mike Yurcich

37620VOL

Barely-Known Member
Well, he hasn't been hired anywhere yet. His salary is only 800K a year at OSU, he may want to make the move to the SEC for money and to prove he's ready. I think he didn't get any looks this year because of OSU's 6-6 record.
He would only use us to get a raise. OSU has plenty of $$$.

Have a hard time believing he is an option. If it is, then what would they be waiting on?
Honestly, whoever Pruitt is going to hire I believe we won't know until Freeze lands a job. This is UT's way of doing PR damage control, "well guys we tried but he just didn't want to be here".

golfballs

Well-Known Boofer
Honestly, whoever Pruitt is going to hire I believe we won't know until Freeze lands a job. This is UT's way of doing PR damage control, "well guys we tried but he just didn't want to be here".
Can’t imagine anyone would be upset if we hired Yurich. In fact I’d think a lot of people would prefer him.

LOL Oklahoma scored 48 on Georgia in the playoff & didnt WVU put 40 on us too? It would work fine.
Me and my son were talking during the championship games last weekend ... wondering if a team in the big 12 would take over with an sec defense and one of those high powered big 12 offenses.

Well, turn it around. Wonder if an sec team could do well with a legit sec defense, and one of those high powered big 12 offenses (not that we have a legit sec defense yet)?

edit to say "in conference" as in a big 12 team in the big 12 or an sec team in the sec

Vol_from_86

Me and my son were talking during the championship games last weekend ... wondering if a team in the big 12 would take over with an sec defense and one of those high powered big 12 offenses.

Well, turn it around. Wonder if an sec team could do well with a legit sec defense, and one of those high powered big 12 offenses (not that we have a legit sec defense yet)?

edit to say "in conference" as in a big 12 team in the big 12 or an sec team in the sec
The team you are imagining already exists... in Tuscaloosa. Before that, it existed at Ole Miss during the Freeze era.

Pride85

Our coach will be hamstrung in ‘cruitin’ without a full staff and an offensive cooardinator.
Didn't stop him on getting a very strong commit from a QB did it. But please, continue to stress out about it. I personally am enjoying this meltdown as much as I did watching my buddies stumble around Ivy's when they had drunk a little much back in the day.

VFLCodyGBO

Didn't stop him on getting a very strong commit from a QB did it. But please, continue to stress out about it. I personally am enjoying this meltdown as much as I did watching my buddies stumble around Ivy's when they had drunk a little much back in the day.
Yes he got a committ from a 2020 recruit..... who definitely will have no idea who our OC will be by signing day.

Condescending doesn’t suit you friend.

VN Store

Sponsors