Mike Trout Baseball Card Sells For $3,900,000

after reading this thread a couple of weeks ago, I started watching a few of the set break videos. That in turn led me to look at how much people are paying for these cards. There is a new release coming out from Panini in a couple of days and they sell boxes of 12 packs of 5 cards (60 cards) in a Dutch auction with an initial price of $600 per box. The price drops a little every five minutes until they sell out. I may watch the auction just to see at what point these boxes sell out.

after reading this thread a couple of weeks ago, I started watching a few of the set break videos. That in turn led me to look at how much people are paying for these cards. There is a new release coming out from Panini in a couple of days and they sell boxes of 12 packs of 5 cards (60 cards) in a Dutch auction with an initial price of $600 per box. The price drops a little every five minutes until they sell out. I may watch the auction just to see at what point these boxes sell out.
Panini baseball are less in demand because they dont have a MLB license - thus no logos on the uniforms or card --

I collect baseball cards and right now the demand is insane. A hobby box that you'll find at a card shop runs 250-500 bucks.

The cards at walmart and target are being bought for 11.00 and sold for 40-80 bucks on ebay. Basketball cards are even crazier in terms of demand, they're going for almost a grand for a gobby box. prices that some of these rookies are for is insane.

I got a buddy who goes to Wal Mart first thing in the morning when they open and buys up all the basketball cards (usually splitting the inventory with everybody waiting on them) and then sells them on Facebook. He turns $800 into $1800 in a day on the reg. No shipping. It's all local.

I got a buddy who goes to Wal Mart first thing in the morning when they open and buys up all the basketball cards (usually splitting the inventory with everybody waiting on them) and then sells them on Facebook. He turns $800 into $1800 in a day on the reg. No shipping. It's all local.
yeah I believe it -- the Zion cards were on fire - late draft this year is delaying basketball issues I guess ( and no Vols :()

VN Store

Back