Mike locksley going after our strength coach

This started 10 days ago as reported by VolWire of which I have little or zero confidence in their ability to break a story.....

They throw Crap against the Wall and see what Sticks to the Wall.....

If Fitz ends up at Maryland it will be for a reason we had Zero Control Over.... will not be
Money, nor will it be support, Alma Mater may play into it....but I don't see it at this point...

He rebuilt and renovated Facilities to his needs to provide a product and its like purchasing a Royal Royce and walking away from it.....

Completely agree. In this day and age, so much garbage gets put out on social media it truly muddies the water. Everyone wants to be the first to report something. So much so it seems they can't wait to fact check anything. This year, especially, seems so many bad rumors. Not sure how much validity there was to this rumor about Fitz, but it seems like someone at Volswire decided since the Terps have a new coach, and Fitz is an alum, well then there must be talk of him leaving to go back to his Alma Mater. Social Media(any media for that matter)......proceed with caution. Just my $0.02. Glad he's staying.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
We kept our man! Hoping this off season produces improvement and I'm thinking Fitz believes it will since he is staying.

VN Store

Back