Mike leach called Pruitt's hiring a coup d'é·tat

lifeisdeep

Yeah, I heard Leach talk about a coup... typical Leach but I think it worked out best for all involved.
Umm, that would be a no? We might not be winning the NC this year if we had hired him instead, but it's a safe bet we'd be light-years better right now than we are, probably also wouldn't be in the NCAA mess, probably wouldn't be breaking in a new coach with no Power 5 HC experience.

lifeisdeep

I think we were the lucky ones. We would be in a much worse situation than we are now.
Is this a serious post? He did better in his first season with a hell of a lot less talented team than Beldar did in his third season...There's really not a factual way to make your statement make sense.

lifeisdeep

IMHO tennessee would be in an exponentially better position if they made the Leach hire rather than what happened.
This is just basic common sense. He would not have been my first choice three years ago; but he would have been a worlds-better choice than Beldar.

JohnnyJava

Subversive iconoclast
Does anyone really listen to what the clown pirate says?
I do. He's one of only a few football coaches that you can listen to without thinking that you are being forced to do so as punishment for some crime.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors