Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

I knew Smyrna had a lot of Latin Americans living in the area, but I was surprised by how many. I stopped by Walmart on Enon Springs last night on my way home and was in the minority. I think there are many more illegals here than we’re being told.
Absolutely. The numbers we are given are only what the government will admit and those are bad enough.

I knew Smyrna had a lot of Latin Americans living in the area, but I was surprised by how many. I stopped by Walmart on Enon Springs last night on my way home and was in the minority. I think there are many more illegals here than we’re being told.
Thankful for it is the Nissan Plant in the area. Giving jobs to many who are white or black and won't work there,.

Absolutely. The numbers we are given are only what the government will admit and those are bad enough.

Exactly. Also the numbers they admit to are taken from only the ones they DO catch...we have no idea how many they miss but its mucho. Charlotte has a Latino district (called that in the paper and on TV news) and theres a HUGE latino population here. Greyhounds come here straight from Texas. I work construction as a Superintendent and I am not exaggerating AT ALL when i say 95% or more of the workers in Charlotte Are Latino. Its almost 100% until you get into upper management.

Paris Police Shoot and Kill Sudanese Man Attempting to Attack People With a Butcher’s Knife​

French police shot and killed a Sudanese national who had attempted to attack passengers on a Paris tram with a butcher knife in the early hours of Saturday morning.

A 40-year-old man from the nation of Sudan dressed in a North African djellaba robe and carrying a “notebook with Arabic inscriptions” in one hand and brandishing a butcher’s blade in the other was shot and killed by Paris police at around 3 am on Saturday morning, Le Figaro reports.

According to police info, the Sudanese man had asked a fellow traveller on the train for a lighter and when he was refused, the 40-year-old took out a meat cleaver from his Moroccan dress and began attempting to attack the passenger.

‘Migrantifa’: German Newspaper Notes Emergence of New Hard Left Street Group​

1708554778665.png

The violent hard-left Antifa are already well known, but a splinter group in Germany with a laser focus on race has taken to the streets and it is bent on “revolution towards a classless society”, reports a top newspaper.

‘Migrantifa’ — of course a portmanteau neologism of migrant and Antifascist Action — protested in Berlin on Friday night, a demonstration that devolved into scuffles and arrests after police attempted to shut down banned antisemitic chants. Establishment German newspaper Die Welt gives a rundown on the group which has bubbled under the surface for a few years but now gains new prominence.

The report noted the Monday night rally, called on the anniversary of a terror attack against a shisha bar in Germany that killed nine, attracted 3,500 protesters — Migrantifa themselves claimed “over 10,000” attended — and that chants were led and speeches were given. Describing the extremist worldview held by the Migrantifa group as expressed through the words of its speakers, Welt said the group seamlessly blended anger over Gaza with conspiracy theories about German racism against migrants, seeing no political party as representing migrant interests.

The Islamists Are in Charge in Britain Now, Laments Braverman in Wake of Gaza Vote Shambles​

Britain’s institutions are being bullied into submission by “Islamists, the extremists and the anti-Semites” while politicians hide behind the lie of a “successful multicultural society”, Britain’s former Home Secretary Suella Braverman writes in the wake of a miniature constitutional crisis in Britain’s Parliament this week.

The Speaker of Britain’s House of Commons broke with convention this week to change the normal business of the house to, he claims, reduce the risk of its members and servants being murdered by terrorists. While an ostensibly laudable notion, the admission that the business of a Western democracy is being steered by the threats of radical extremists from without has triggered alarmed responses from several political figures, not least among them former Home Secretary (interior Minister) Suella Braverman, who has been one of the more forthright voices on migration and security in recent years before she was unceremoniously removed from post by her more progressively-minded master.

Reactions: norrislakevol

Radical Islamist Imam Deported From France in Just 12 Hours… Vows to Return​

1708889146614.png

France used a new immigration law to deport a radical Imam in just 12 hours, but the target insisted that he is the victim of a misunderstanding and vowed to return.

French interior minister Gérald Darmanin hailed the nation’s new immigration law passed last year for making it easier for the government to deport undesirable foreigners after it was used on Thursday against a radical preacher. Tunisian-origin Imam Mahjoub Mahjoubi went from detention to being put on a plane in just 12 hours.

Reactions: norrislakevol

22 Dead as Migrant Boat Sinks Off Coast of Turkey​

ANKARA, Turkey (AP) – A rubber dinghy carrying migrants sank off Turkey’s northern Aegean coast on Friday, killing at least 22 people, officials said.

Turkish coast guard personnel rescued two migrants from the sea off the town of Eceabat in Canakkale province, while two others reached the shore by themselves and notified officials, Gov. Ilhami Aktas said.

Aktas told the state-run Anadolu Agency that seven of the dead were infants or children.

They were trying to reach the Greek island of Samothraki, the private Demiroren News Agency reported.

Brexit 2.0? Farage Calls for Referendum on UK’s Membership in Deportation-Blocking European Court​

Brexit leader Nigel Farage argues the British people should be called upon again to decide whether the United Kingdom remains under the jurisdiction of the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) or fully take back control over its borders.

In light of the refusal by successive Conservative governments in Westminster to remove the UK from the bounds of the Strasbourg Court — despite compelling arguments made at the time, that it should have been discarded with the European Union — a referendum should be held now, Nigel Farage said. The vote would allow the people of Britain to decide whether judges in France have any say over the deportation of migrants or other issues, he remarked this week during a discussion with subscribers of The Telegraph newspaper.

VN Store

Back