President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

$1 MILLION for LGBT Bondage Parties, money for shark repellent studies and homes for starving artists: The most shocking taxpayer-funded earmarks agreed to in Congress' $460B must-pass spending bill to avoid government shutdown in 3 days​

The earmarks have already caused scandal within the Senate, where Pennsylvania Democrat John Fetterman's office rescinded support for a $1 million earmark for an LGBTQ center in Pennsylvania that hosts BDSM parties.

The funding caused a backlash on social media, prompting Fetterman, who was long one of the staunchest pro-LGBTQ lawmakers in the Keystone State, to have the earmark removed.

Fetterman later told reporters it was his staff, not him, that moved to remove the funding.

The money for the center would have only been a drop in the bucket of the $12 billion of earmarks included in the spending deal.

Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., tore into the process on X. 'No one voted to add these and no one gets to vote to take these out. We have gone backwards 14 years, to before the 2010 Tea Party wave. The swamp is back to buying Republican votes for the omnibus with earmarks,' he wrote.

The Waadookodaading Ojibew Language Institute in Wisconsin will get $5 million courtesy of Democratic Sen. Tammy Baldwin.

New York Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman clinched $1.65 million to build and 'artists' living and workspace' with the Environmental Leaders of Color.

Louisiana Republicans Rep. Garrett Graves and Sen. Bill Cassidy got $1 million for sugarcane research in their state.

Another $1 million will go to 'electric vehicle infrastructure 'masterplan' in Chicago, thanks to Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill.

In Providence, Rhode Island, $1 million will go to a 'city-wide climate assessment.'

I’m all for the shark repellent.
IMG_2956.jpeg

Liberals still believe

If he actually believed it I would have more respect than if he didn’t and was just pushing a narrative, as we’ve seen with Tucker and others on all sides. I don’t know if he believes it or not but it’s hard for me to believe he does. Whether you like Biden or not I don’t see how anyone could objectively say he’s better today than he was 10 years ago.

Buttigieg is an idiot. He also made it clear to mention it's going to be "expensive" but it doesn't matter. Why mention that Peter? Like that matters right after people just died. It's because he wants to give himself some type of credit.
What does that have to do with people dying? That clip is from a couple years ago

What does that have to do with people dying? That clip is from a couple years ago

I didn't look at the clip. I was referencing the interview I saw yesterday when Buttigieg mentioned it will be expensive to fix the bridge but he didn't care. Of course it will be expensive but it was very poor timing to throw that in there.

Illegal immigrant charged with Raping ‘mentally incapacitated’ 14-year-old girl in Alabama​

An illegal immigrant has been arrested for allegedly raping a “mentally incapacitated” 14-year-old girl in Alabama — prompting the state’s senator to rip President Biden for “aiding and abetting these monsters.”

Pablo Mendoza, 23, was arrested Monday in Enterprise, Ala., and charged with first-degree rape for the alleged Feb. 20 incident involving the underage girl, NBC 15 reported.

1711651245076.png
Illegal immigrant Pablo Mendoza, 23, has been arrested for allegedly raping a “mentally incapacitated” 14-year-old girl in Alabama.

Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.) reacted to the arrest by slamming Biden.

“This is Pablo Mendoza. He is an illegal alien who was just arrested in South Alabama for raping a mentally incapacitated 14 year old girl,” he wrote on X.

Biden “is aiding and abetting these monsters,” he wrote, adding the hashtag #SayHerName.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/28/us-ne...ing-mentally-incapacitated-14-year-old-girl/#

Biden's presidential accomplishments match perfectly his accomplishments as Senator.

He's a 50 year political parasite leeching off taxpayer money.
Remember the whole Bud light thing last year? I told a friend that had Bud Light decided a few years back that they were not going to spend $1 on advertising. Just rest on their Brand and do nothing. Had they done that, they would be in better shape than they are today.

Had Joe Biden just stayed in his F’ing COVID basement this entire time, and done nothing at all, we would be better off as a nation!!

Though to be fair. We could say that about many people and positions with the Federal Government.

Lol...nobody is really interested in this moron. I have never seen such an unlikable candidate. That's what makes the entire campaign a farce. They are manufacturing interest and at the same time trying to be creative on a basement campaign.
Surprised that the company didn't want to proceed with a book about Joe. It could have been called, "The Ice Cream Chronicles."

VN Store

Back