President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I cant explain it. Just seems like America owes something to the "World".

I can't imagine how else we'll ever unburden the libs of their self loathing and guilts of one kind or another without burning the country at the stake to rid it of our sins ... past, present, and those we haven't committed yet (or been retroactively found guilty of).

I can't imagine how else we'll ever unburden the libs of their self loathing and guilts of one kind or another without burning the country at the stake to rid it of our sins ... past, present, and those we haven't committed yet (or been retroactively found guilty of).

Notice they always focus on the failures and never the success, and what brought that success. Literally the richest most predominant nation on planet Earth in history. They are frekin ruining personal accountability and success. It is LCD stuff.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
Notice they always focus on the failures and never the success, and what brought that success. Literally the richest most predominant nation on planet Earth in history. They are frekin ruining personal accountability and success. It is LCD stuff.

It seems a little deeper than that. Libs have a problem with success, too, if their weird perception scheme somehow finds a hint that some group didn't fare as well as old white guys - or something similar. A win can't just be a simple win if it's not a total liberal win.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Careful Boca. My wife loves her Outback.

step-by-step-bloomin-onion.gif

Had a good laugh one evening at Outback after both sons and I spent the day packing up to move the older son. We ordered a Bloomin' Onion and devoured it in record time. The server passed by a couple of minutes after she delivered it, looked down, and said "That onion never stood a chance". Best way to serve an onion.

When the Biden administration fails to deliver on its promise of free community college and student loan forgiveness and ends up dialing back some of the climate change BS in the monstrosity bill in order to pass it, it will be interesting to see if the liberals' brainwashing of America's youth continues to hold.

Apparently the amount is not the scary part of it.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
In related news, at least 6 GOP senators are considering switching to the Democratic Party.

In other related news at least 6 GOP senators might just as well have defected years ago because they haven't been republicans for a very long time. Also causes you to wonder about the so called republicans in those states who keep electing them.

VN Store

Back