MidJourney AI. (Hey "Art" can be a game.)

Sgt_Nick_Fury

Danneskjöld's love child.
Anyone else having fun using billion dollar technology to finger paint? If so post your stuff here.

Sgt._Nick_Fury_color_woodcut_of_Ukiyo-e_School_style_isometric__b148406f-8be5-4568-bffc-cdae71...png
Sgt._Nick_Fury_a_young_Julienne_Davis_wearing_green_renaissance_4c612b8d-8b6a-46af-a43d-d505cf...png

If you want to try it, Here is their Website

Midjourney

But you actually use discord to connect to Midjourney and make the art there.

You can try it free.

You do not need ANY art skills per say. Though knowing artistic terms, and artists will help. You give it text and the AI draws it based on your prompts.

Last edited:
Example:

/imagine painting of Smokey the Blue-Tick Hound dog sitting at a computer typing a message on vol-nation, Blue-tick hound, using a computer screen and mouse, message forum, Orange sweater with a white "T", style of C.M. Coolidge, --ar 3:2 --v 4

got me this.

Sgt._Nick_Fury_painting_of_Smokey_the_Blue-Tick_Hound_dog_sitti_c8056770-ff33-48bb-bcd5-8953a4...png

Neat, but not the best colors...so I tweaked to

/imagine painting of Smokey the Blue-Tick Hound dog sitting at a computer typing a message on vol-nation, black and tan Bluetick coondog, using a computer screen and mouse, message forum, Orange sweater with a white "T", style of C.M. Coolidge, --ar 3:2 --v 4

which got me

Sgt._Nick_Fury_painting_of_Smokey_the_Blue-Tick_Hound_dog_sitti_9f53b37b-e0d3-4021-9a33-77790a...png

closer, but I could continue to tweak or add example images to refine what I want.

VN Store

Back