Middle Tennessee at Kentucky

VOL 4 Life 83

Kentucky was up big early but MTSU has clawed their way back in it, 31-23 Kentucky right now with 11 minutes to go and MTSU with the ball

Looking to be another Kentucky season. Start off hot then lose 5-6 out of 7 to end it

Kentucky has been overrated all season long. It's laughable that they were ever ranked, much less ranked in the top 10. I'm glad, it helped us, but this is an average team AT BEST.

Reactions: tbwhhs
UK sure likes to play ugly games. Even by UK standards we had a very vanilla gameplan. Once we get up 7 points we might be the worst team in the nation though.

I work with a diehard who hasn't missed a game in years. He felt absolutely zero motivation to go. The letdown from UGA and UT was real.

I figured there would be some but I didn't think it would be as bad as it was.

And down goes MTSU. Kentucky improves to 8 wins on the season, first 8 win season since 2007. Now to see if they can beat Louisville.

If they can't beat this Louisville team....

I laughed at the idea of UT beating us by more than 10 too. Overlook no one. Especially a rival with literally nothing to lose. I guarantee whatever bum 3rd string QB they roll out will throw for 200+ and some no name RB will run for 100.

Kentucky has had a very good ability to play to the level of every single opponent.

Missed this...

Guy should know that it’s baskball season. Don’t expect UK fans to care about football once November rolls around.

VN Store

Back