Michigan wants to extend Harbaugh

OldandStillaVol

Obviously they have accepted being at least second fiddle to OSU.
I don't think UM is even second fiddle to OSU in the Big10. I would put Wisconsin ahead of them by quite a bit. They have huge problems on both sides of the ball. Maybe most concerning, they have virtually quit recruiting in Ohio - that makes no sense at all to me.

MaTaLa

Send lawyers, guns and $$
I don't think UM is even second fiddle to OSU in the Big10. I would put Wisconsin ahead of them by quite a bit. They have huge problems on both sides of the ball. Maybe most concerning, they have virtually quit recruiting in Ohio - that makes no sense at all to me.
Not recruiting or not recruiting well? Idk

Jeepkuntry

That would be why I said at least!

IndianaVol

Old Timer, Quality Poster
UM being smart here - give him an extension at equal or slightly higher pay to drop a TON out of the buyout number.
Fans are apathetic at this point so they don't really care of he sticks around another year.
Also, much like Tennessee the brand is bigger than the program and will generate revenue on its own.

Drop him next year with little to no buyout and have a BOATLOAD of cash to offer.
Could we see a new record for highest paid coach in college ???

BeecherVol

Ridge Runner
They paid him elite $.
They got good, not elite results.

Instead of letting him go or the NFL stepping in, he stays for less.

Interesting situation.
I'm curious if this makes it easier for him to leave or be fired in the future.

VN Store

Sponsors