Michigan center entered into transfer portal

Agreed. UNC was a consensus #1 team this year and they cake walked right to another national title. We gotta do it.

Being number 1 doesn’t guarantee anything, sure. But the shot at a championship or even a final four is worth it and there’s no doubt this guy is elite right?

Being number 1 doesn’t guarantee anything, sure. But the shot at a championship or even a final four is worth it and there’s no doubt this guy is elite right?

I was just having some fun. Lol. He is indeed a very good player. I would take him. I just know he was never a realistic option for us.

Reactions: Vol8188
Yeah. He is not a 7 figures type of player...especially with one year remaining. Ohio State would be the only school dumb enough to pay that
He’s definitely a 7 figure player if you can afford it. It’s not like there’s a salary cap.

Honestly would be worth it. Landing this guy should make us census number 1. A championship is worth 7 figures
say that in English, please? did u mean consensus number 1? no way in the world that would be the case. We need a healthy backcourt and depth at PG. Without that no matter who we bring in in the post it won't matter.

say that in English, please? did u mean consensus number 1? no way in the world that would be the case. We need a healthy backcourt and depth at PG. Without that no matter who we bring in in the post it won't matter.

O yes, the typo police. Thanks for your help detective.

O yes, the typo police. Thanks for your help detective.
You are quite welcome sir. I make typos also and when people point them out I thank them. Its all in fun. Have a wonderful afternoon.

Last edited:
You are quite welcome sir. I make typos also and when people point them out I thank them. Its all in fun. have a wonderful afternoon.

Oh, caught you! You did not capitalize “have” at beginning of your last sentence! How can we ever take any of your posts seriously with such neglect of the English language?
I refuse to ever give you a like until you tell me thank you kind sir.

We look forward to more citizens being on top of this and reporting on your fellow football fans boards lack of proper communication skills. Together we will “Make America Smart Again!”

This message was brought to you by your friendly New World Order Internet Typo Police Department.

(Ok, ok it is late and I’ve had little too much to drink)

I mean Kentucky can only play so many players. I say stack all of the talent they possibly can because then you’re going to have a toxic and pissed off locker room when some of these dudes are barely seeing the court.

They seem to have a coach that struggles with having more talent than the opposition in recent years.

Jeff Goodman is reporting that Dickinson is meeting with Kentucky today. Ugh. Don’t want him to go there with that class they have coming in.

I was going to joke a week ago that he'd end up at Kentucky. Cal always seems to get the good transfers now to make up for a ton of youth and recruiting misses. I'm sure he'll sell him on he will start and they have top talent coming in the backcourt that can breakdown a defense.

Oh, caught you! You did not capitalize “have” at beginning of your last sentence! How can we ever take any of your posts seriously with such neglect of the English language?

We look forward to more citizens being on top of this and reporting on your fellow football fans boards lack of proper communication skills. Together we will “Make America Smart Again!”

This message was brought to you by your friendly New World Order Internet Typo Police Department.

Thank you much sir. I have made corrections. But, I don't really care about the like. Have a great weekend.

Reactions: OldVolMan
Thank you much sir. I have made corrections. But, I don't really care about the like. Have a great weekend.

Surely you know I was just making a joke. No harm intended at all. Sorry if you felt offended.
Happy Easter.

** “the” beginning

Reactions: OldVolMan
** “the” beginning

My point exactly, we are all guilty of minor English imperfections and do not need to be monitored or corrected.
I have survived 72 years and been very successful on my imperfect use of the English language. And especially being from Tennessee and working for several years in Illinois, I often had to overcome a stigma of being a dumb TN hillbilly. Sometimes I would purposely use something slang like, “y’all come on down hair and get you some of this hair pie, you hair.
I never called a creek to their liking, I was always told it was a krek. And I did not have an “ain’t Mollie” is was an aunt Mollie…….lol

My post was mostly of satire nature, and only wanting inject little humor.

Per Aaron Torres's podcast, he thinks Duke, Georgetown or Maryland is where Dickinson may end up.

VN Store

Back