Michael McNeil

Volunteer_Kirby

Its not what you think...
This kid a straight beast. Just straight wreckless. It would be nice to last this 4-star Safety... It's been a while since we've had an intimidating Safety.

I think Alabama has the upper-hand as of now, but I may be wrong.

He has Alabama, Auburn, Florida State and Tennessee with Medium interest.

He had a visit yesterday, though, I'm not sure how that went.

I'm not sure if we will be able to make up enough ground in this little time. It is obvious we still want to land a top notch safety, but it is looking bleak.

You know if Brent has gotten ahold of him?

I know he's been trying, but only got him on the phone for 30 seconds a few days ago regarding his official visit down to UT.

You know if Brent has gotten ahold of him?

I know he's been trying, but only got him on the phone for 30 seconds a few days ago regarding his official visit down to UT.

Brent just got ahold of him and will post an update on Volquest I believe tonight. I will keep you guys up-to-date.

All the stumbling and bumbling going on at Alabama should help our cause some. Would love to have him, a big and fast physical safety is always a great defensive addition.

The rivals article talks about him having a good visit. He said he felt very comfortable because we have guys from all over the country. He also liked the coaches and Hefney was his host. He also talked about not being comfortable with Alabama right now due to all the hoopla with the coaching staff. Sounds like we really have a shot to get him!

I think Bama is waiting to throw the US Mint at Saban after the NFl season, they believe thay have a chance and it just drags on and on.

Yeah, I think we are in better shape with him than expected. He liked the atmosphere and you know hes gotta like our depth chart at safety. I think Alabama is out of the picture because of there situation. I think Auburn is a team to watch in this race. But, I think we have put ourselves in a good position.

This kid is a straight beast. To pull him out of Alabama away from Alabama and Auburn would be amazing. We have lots of room on the depth chart and could see p.t. as a frosh. Him and Berry in the secondary in a few years sounds unreal. C'mon down Mr. McNeil . . . . please.

I wish we had him here for his last visit, the last one always seems to have a greater impact.

There's a new article on rivals that says Tennessee is moving on up into his final three!!! anyone with a subscription to rivals please tell me some more info on this.
:eek:k:

It says Alabama has dropped out of his Top 3 because of all the chaos over there. He said he really liked his visit to UT and really enjoyed talking and eating with Fulmer. He likes how he could fit into our scheme at safety.

It says Alabama has dropped out of his Top 3 because of all the chaos over there. He said he really liked his visit to UT and really enjoyed talking and eating with Fulmer. He likes how he could fit into our scheme at safety.

LOL, funny, the recurring theme with Fulmer and recruiting is food. Eating with recruits, doing dishes after dinner, cook offs with parents. Gotta go with what you know!

In case you guys didn't know this. Fulmer is owner of Texas Roadhouse in Maryville. So, amount of food is not a concern. :popcorn:

In case you guys didn't know this. Fulmer is owner of Texas Roadhouse in Maryville. So, amount of food is not a concern. :popcorn:

I thought he owned the building next to it that was the Friendly's, Mash Taters, Elkmont Grill, the place that never takes off because there is a crappy Texas Roadhouse next to it!

I cant see Fulmer owning a restaurant that's not all you can eat

Notes from the Rivals Offense-Defense All-Star game said that McNeil was the best player on the field at Sunday's practice.

VN Store

Back